Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Danny Green has been released........

probably re-joining his D&R boss J Still now at Luton

Seems a bit strange... still had a year left on his contract, made 18 appearances for them last season, and only tweeted this as recently as Tuesday:

'Great first day of training! Great to see the lads back and looking fit!'

Didn't realise he was still on our books.

Seems a bit strange... still had a year left on his contract, made 18 appearances for them last season, and only tweeted this as recently as Tuesday:

I didn't know he swung that way.
  • My brother just met Bulot in Bluewater. Bulot has great fashion sense! He really wants to sign but says deal is dragging on and it's our end that's holding it up according to him.
  • mart77 said:

My brother just met Bulot in Bluewater. Bulot has great fashion sense! He really wants to sign but says deal is dragging on and it's our end that's holding it up according to him.

Our end. I.e. money.

Did not like the sort of players MK are bringing in:-)
  • Belgian sports site saying that Standard have first option to sign Vetokele.
  • mart77 said:

Belgian sports site saying that Standard have first option to sign Vetokele.

link
  • Tony Watt just started following Jelle Vossen on Instagram. Anything in it?
  • Sponsored links:

Probably just coincidence, but would be a top quality 4th striker!
  • A week!? We have the Welling pre season in a week, we will never be ready for the mighty Wings at this rate.
  • How the feck do you know he just followed him.on instagram it's Friday evening Its warm the birds are looking fine , this is only a place for old folks with kids and no social life

I always had you as young cal , now I am not sure

Haha I'm 22. Just got off late at work and on the train home! That's my excuse.
  • Get off the train and I'm the boozer crack on with ladies then when we do sign someone I rely on you telling me if he is any good
  • Kramer has signed for a side in the UAE.
  • Get off the train and I'm the boozer crack on with ladies then when we do sign someone I rely on you telling me if he is any good

Sounds good to me!
  • I reckon you get the better end of the deal and some how I got old ,

I ain't got a clue who half the people we get linked with so don't get so lashed you can't post for days
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:

Belgian sports site saying that Standard have first option to sign Vetokele.

link
    http://voetbalnieuws.be/news/184507/belgische_topclub_heeft_eerste_optie_op_vetokele
  • *CUE FEEDER CLUB CLAIMS*

Vossen was linked with Celtic though wasnt he?

Vossen was linked with Celtic though wasnt he?
    Vossen is going to Burnley.
  • Doesn't really matter if Standard have first option on any of our players as it's only applicable if someone bids for them. The player also doesn't have to accept the move and I'm sure we probably had or have first option on network players. I imagine any new deal Vetokele or anyone else signs could have that option removed from their contract.

Bossen is rumoured to be joining Celtic, Watt is a Celtic supporter...simples
    V
  • edited July 2015
    ^That's probably it. Still find it a bit weird that Watt wears Celtic shinpads when he plays for us.
  • CAFCdamo said:

^That's probably it. Still find it a bit weird that Watt wears Celtic shinpads when he plays for us.

It's the team he supports most. Don't see why it is weird. Maybe if they were millwall or something.
  • Anything happening with that Kramer?

Allegedly, he broke up with the Dakotas.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!