Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Bulot signing needs to hurry up as he is behind in training.

Only if you assume he hasn't been training with Standard Liege. Not all the squad are back yet anyway are they?

Only if you assume he hasn't been training with Standard Liege. Not all the squad are back yet anyway are they?
    He's been seen in Bexley, so presumably he's not training with Standard Liege.
  • According to other sources, not training with Standard, not named in their squad, not in our's and not training with us.

Well as it seems all parties are keen for it to happen you would suppose he's been training with the Charlton squad.

• Or he's been training in the golden acre park bexley!
  • edited July 2015
    FACT: Ginger Paul McShane has signed for Reading
  • FACT: Ginger Paul McShane has signed for Reading

Nah they've signed Joe Pigott
  • colin1961 said:

Like Gudmunsson would have had extra week or two off because of internationals ......

What internationals has Bulot played in since January?
  • ross1 said:

colin1961 said:

Like Gudmunsson would have had extra week or two off because of internationals ......

What internationals has Bulot played in since January?
    They played a friendly against Niger and ACON Qualifier against Ivory Coast both in June.
  • Whats all this about Terry Thomas?
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like that prick on Twitter will get his wish
  • WSS said:
    Hmmm wonder what the offer / valuation is
    £undisclosed a k a .. sweet f**k all
  • edited July 2015

Looks like that prick on Twitter will get his wish

I have a feeling that very person has commented again on the Harriot to Wigan thread.

Crayford Arrows mate
  • WSS said:
    Hmmm wonder what the offer / valuation is
    My source tells me the deal includes a masseuse for Callum Messis ego.
  • He's 21 years old. Can everyone chill out a bit about his 'attitude'?
  • Sponsored links:

• He's 21 years old. Can everyone chill out a bit about his 'attitude'?

No. Cos we're avin a laugh.
  • edited July 2015
  • An observation:

Lloyd Sam, Jerome Thomas, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Callum Harriott

These players have two things in common:

1. They were all labelled as having a poor attitude - lazy, big-headed etc.

2. None of them really ever exhibited any signs that this was true.

Meanwhile, Simon Church is the most utterly crap player I have seen for years. He only ever made token efforts to run toward the ball, scored once in a blue moon, giving the 'sshhhh' gesture to us every time he did. Never, ever stuck his neck out to try something outside his comfort zone.

'Great attitude'
    'Tries his hardest'
    'Great pro'

Simon Church also had a similar goal record to BWP in the Championship.

The problem with CH is that he exhibited such talent in the last few games of the 12/13 season, but since then he has been dreadful. I put this down to a lack of mental toughness and confidence, rather than anything more sinister.

• An observation:

Meanwhile, Simon Church is the most utterly crap player I have seen for years. He only ever made token efforts to run toward the ball, scored once in a blue moon, giving the 'sshhhh' gesture to us every time he did. Never, ever stuck his neck out to try something outside his comfort zone.

'Great attitude'
    'Tries his hardest'
    'Great pro'

I think you are in the minority here. the one thing Church did and was 'good at' was running around... a lot.
    At least he put in a shift most games. The likes of Thomas, Sam and to a slightly lesser degree Harriot are not team players and never chased and closed oppo players down.
  • An observation:

'Great attitude'
    'Tries his hardest'
    'Great pro'

You're entitled to your opinion, but man do you talk shiiiiiit.

Must be a different BWP who scored all those league one goals.
  • An observation:

'Great attitude'
    'Tries his hardest'
    'Great pro'

And they are, of course, all black. Are you suggesting that some people might find it easy to rehash stereotypes (lazy, big headed) even though they might not know that they are doing it?
  • An observation:

'Great attitude'
    'Tries his hardest'
    'Great pro'

And they are, of course, all black. Are you suggesting that some people might find it easy to rehash stereotypes (lazy, big headed) even though they might not know that they are doing it?
    OH NO YOU DIDNT JUST GO THERE!

• An observation:

'Great attitude'
    'Tries his hardest'
    'Great pro'

Here we go........
  • I did go there but now I am walking away. As NLA says haters are going to hate.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!