Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Can't believe we're going to have to shut this thread down and start all over again.

The first to mention Delort on the new thread wins a tattoo of Callum Harriott on his butt.
  • Delort has just joined a French team. Sorry, but just caught the end of statement by Sky News and don't know any further details.
  • Dundee United striker Nadir Ciftci has turned down a contract offer from Wigan after the League One club had agreed a transfer fee with the Scottish Premiership side.
  • PeterGage said:

Delort has just joined a French team. Sorry, but just caught the end of statement by Sky News and don't know any further details.

Cain - French league 1 side
  • 30 new posts - all on Callum Harriott.
  • Valley11 said:

30 new posts - all on Callum Harriott.

Not to mention the separate thread for Callum too.
  • Come on Roly. Ciftci Is the man. Get your wedge out. You'll get your initial outlay plus more back.
  • Sponsored links:

• If you could combine Church's energy and determination with Harriott's ability you'd have one excellent player. Instead you're left with two decent but basically inadequate ones... for the level we should be aiming at. Church and Harriott were both decent enough for when mere survival was the aim of the game but from comments KM has made (when Luzon was appointed and given two years not just one) and with the sale of Liege it seems fair to suppose that RD is hoping for more than merely hanging around in the Championship getting by and relaxing with a month or two to go knowing we're not going anywhere (up or down.)

I don't know whether there is some sort of timetable that has been set for promotion or is it a more experimental process but with the kind of investment and the level of player we've been signing/linked with I would be very surprised if the play-offs aren't going to be Luzon's target this season, and frankly that does seem achievable on current evidence, though with the obvious acknowledgement there is still some time to go!
  • I for one will be dissapointed if Callum leaves, I met him a couple of months ago in Woolwich and he was kind enough to stop for a photo!

But seriously, I still think he has more to offer, he might of had a rubbish season in all truth but it doesn't make him a rubbish player, he still has a lot of potential to do well.

Would be nice though our embarrasing 14 year-old supporters would stop hurling him abuse on Twitter when he's still a footballer for the club that we all love.
  • RUMOUR THREAD
  • edited July 2015
    PLACE ALL YOUR RUMOURS HERE

||
    ||
    ||
    V
  • Rumours rumours read all about it in the big kahuna thread

Or just read about calli Messi and churchino

• Bulot hopefully signed up permanently soon. If not today, at some point next week.
  • Bulot hopefully signed up permanently soon. If not today, at some point next week.

Wait a sec, is that a rumour? I'm not sure this is the place for that kind of thing.
  • Discussions with Johann Berg Gudmundsson have not yet happened re a new contract. Source - SLP
  • Sponsored links:

• Anything happening with that Kramer?
  • shirty5 said:

Discussions with Johann Berg Gudmundsson have not yet happened re a new contract. Source - SLP

I wonder what we'll do if he doesn't want to sign a new one. Sell him in this window or wait until January?
  • I feel like discussions with JBG and cousins should have started as soon as the season ended of not before.. They may want to wait and see who we bring in but at least they know what is on the table!!
  • shirty5 said:

Discussions with Johann Berg Gudmundsson have not yet happened re a new contract. Source - SLP

To be fair JBG hasn't been around much
  • Being as Bulot and JBG are both a week behind training due to internationals, perhaps if back next week, then that will be when contract discussions will take place
  • That's awful. But I did laugh, and now I feel bad.
  • thenewbie said:

That's awful. But I did laugh, and now I feel bad.

I don't know if he ever got over his fear of clowns, but I believe he and Meryl came to an agreement over what was best for their son
  • FACT: Tom Ince to Derby .. the Rams have spent loads .. was it all worth it ? .. we'll see on August 15th ,, not long to go at all
  • Danny Green has been released........
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!