Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• If it was ba she'd have said
  • Hope it's Bulot but slowly falling in love with Tracey (don't tell big Carl).
  • Carl ?
  • Best thing about Makienok is the fact that despite being on loan this season, if he's any good then we know we have the option to buy him, it wont be a case of him possibly scoring 20-goals and then not getting him for another year
  • I'm pretty sure the hand is Igor's.
  • Valley11 said:

Carl ?

She is Carl Leaburn's missus
  • Valley11 said:

Carl ?

She is Carl Leaburn's missus
    Hahaha. Yup. Jokes lose something when they're explained though.
  • If it was ba she'd have said

Like she said with Bauer the other day?
  • she said it was ba
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015

she said it was ba

Now, there a shock.

• Could be her own son - on Chelsea's book and very talented by all accounts
  • Looking at the squad now we have decent options up front, and with Bulot signing we should be ok in midfield. But the defence is looking a bit vulnerable. Only Bikey and Bauer at CB, with Diarra as a utility option. So need another one there, at least. Solly and Fox at RB is fine but we definitely need a new/another LB to compete or replace Wiggins.
  • We need another central midfielder to sit alongside Cousins - someone with a bit more nous than Ba who I am not sure is a guaranteed starter.
  • Valley11 said:

Looking at the squad now we have decent options up front, and with Bulot signing we should be ok in midfield. But the defence is looking a bit vulnerable. Only Bikey and Bauer at CB, with Diarra as a utility option. So need another one there, at least. Solly and Fox at RB is fine but we definitely need a new/another LB to compete or replace Wiggins.

Fox at right back isn't fine. Definitely need another decent one as he'll play plenty of games.
  • Exciting about Makienok. Looks like he has the attributes to be a success and seems to be of the required standard. Let's give him time to settle in as he may not hit the ground running (like Bulot last season) but should be a good addition.
  • It is Paul McShane's
  • It is Paul McShane's

No Joe pigott
  • Paul McShane signing for Reading shame that would of been good for us
  • Sponsored links:

• We need another central midfielder to sit alongside Cousins - someone with a bit more nous than Ba who I am not sure is a guaranteed starter.

I'm guessing Diarra is the sitting midfielder.
  • Beckboy said:

Paul McShane signing for Reading shame that would of been good for us

Would it ? I know we are short of centre halves but I think we can do better
  • Valley11 said:

Looking at the squad now we have decent options up front, and with Bulot signing we should be ok in midfield. But the defence is looking a bit vulnerable. Only Bikey and Bauer at CB, with Diarra as a utility option. So need another one there, at least. Solly and Fox at RB is fine but we definitely need a new/another LB to compete or replace Wiggins.

Well Fox is a LB surely you know that? So it's a RB we need to have the 4 full backs
  • mikael silvestre
  • Scoham said:

1:15 into Ba's interview on CAFC Player...

Looks a bit like that julien faubert.
  • That is some spot
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!