Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spanners v Charlton - Post match fury

Comments

• If they get out of it now they will deserve to, but I really don't think they will, might be quite close but I just can't see it. They had their day in the sun today but with any luck that will be it for a very long while once they go down the trap door.
  • I knew we would win when Solly got sent off. :-(
  • As it was straight red and a yellow is Solly banned for more than 1 game
  • WSS said:

Fox who setup the goal yeah?

Here's there to defend !!! Just cos he set a goal up doesn't make him better defensively.
  • It's Millwall, we're safe. I've felt worse at Millwall results. I'm just going to focus on how much this result means to them and how little - in the grand scheme - it means to us as a reminder that things are going alright for us
  • Kap10 said:

As it was straight red and a yellow is Solly banned for more than 1 game

Straight red for handball or 2 yellows would both be a 1 match ban, unless we appeal, so he'll miss Fulham either way
  • I think we do ourselves no favours by blaming the ref. The ref wasn't to blame for the defeat in my opinion, unless you think the Solly sending off was wrong, or even cheating which didn't seem that way to me.
  • Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and nobody wants to hear "I told you so".

We must have strong leadership on the field, and CS doesn't offer this IMO.

I would like to see Jacko start and get us through the first 75 mins, taking our attacking game to them - then whatever the situation, park the bus for the last 15 - because:

We don't want to give away a lead
    We don't mind a draw
    We don't want a repeat of that 4-0 game.

Could be one of the worst posts I've ever read! Disagree with it all!
  • Sponsored links:

• Henderson was shit hot. The rest were shite...maybe apart from Watt who had a hapless task.

used to it now, just pray they go down.
  • They were propper dog shit. When their left back put it out of play in the second up with a simple pass down the wing I was creasing up.

Yet we still can't beat them. Ref was shit but forget him, once again we didn't turn up. Didn't get Gud, watt or igor on the ball enough and panicked to much when on the ball.

I'd rather take the 3 points and have them stay up than lose once again and have them go down.

Ahhh well at least you lot don't live with a spanner.
  • Look what happened last time we wasn't in same league as Millwall!!? 101 points league one champion's! You get my meaning?
  • We lost that game by taking off Igor and Watt
  • uie2 said:

Look what happened last time we wasn't in same league as Millwall!!? 101 points league one champion's! You get my meaning?

Would've 'only' got 95 if they'd been in our league
  • Rossman92 said:

I just don't understand why. Why are we always so shite against them? It's not as if its the same group of players for the last eighteen years.

God is a Millwall fan, I see no other explanation
    No, I think the devil has to be a Spanner.
    Cheers Satan the Spanner.
  • Big dogs cock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Once again millwall wanted it more. We all know we are far superior to them but we neve turn up. I thought solly handballed it at the time so I can see why russell gave it. However how he didn't send hooveild off for taking out igor i will never know, he really is a poor ref which I made a point of at the cardiff game. Taking watt off for this sunday league player was a joke, we had no outlay as church doesn't know the meaning of jumping or holding the ball up. On the whole no excuses really we just didn't show enough bottle which is becoming extremely boring just like millwall's songs.
  • How do we manage it? Even with dog shit like Gregory running around out there, we still manage to lose. That said I thought Upson looked class, really good signing for them. One of the very few.

Even before the sending off though we looked and were second best. Numbingly inevitable outcome.

Over the course of time most clubs tend to punch their weight in derby games. Not us though; pathetic. I can't even put my finger on why?

If the Den was an intimidating and noisy ground and Millwall were historically a decent side, I could understand it. But they're in the relegation zone and their home support is among the shittest I've ever witnessed. Truly Bizarre.
  • Once again millwall wanted it more. We all know we are far superior to them but we neve turn up. I thought solly handballed it at the time so I can see why russell gave it. However how he didn't send hooveild off for taking out igor i will never know, he really is a poor ref which I made a point of at the cardiff game. Taking watt off for this sunday league player was a joke, we had no outlay as church doesn't know the meaning of jumping or holding the ball up. On the whole no excuses really we just didn't show enough bottle which is becoming extremely boring just like millwall's songs.

This.

Whats more, we didn't even get a free kick from Hooveild's taking out of Igor - the ref just waved play on ffs !!!

Probably would have won if we had 11 men on the pitch for 90 mins - would love to see the nadball incident on TV.

Probably would have won it if we had a centre forward on the pitch for the last 15 mins. Church isn't the answer & about the only time he touched the ball was to head it wide !!

I just hope we haven't started a mini winning run for them = don't want them in the same league as us next season.
  • Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckery-fuckety fuck fuck.
  • edited April 2015
    This.

Whats more, we didn't even get a free kick from Hooveild's taking out of Igor - the ref just waved play on ffs !!!

Probably would have won if we had 11 men on the pitch for 90 mins - would love to see the nadball incident on TV.

Probably would have won it if we had a centre forward on the pitch for the last 15 mins. Church isn't the answer & about the only time he touched the ball was to head it wide !!

I just hope we haven't started a mini winning run for them = don't want them in the same league as us next season.

Completely agree, knowing our luck this will be the only game they win.
  • I hope Mick Russell has a career ending accident
  • Can't blame the subs. They were the right decisions at the time. We never got control of the midfield and apart from the our goal we never really tested their keeper.

It is the hope that kills you and with 20 mins to go you would have thought that we could of held out, but the last 10 mins of games has been the storey of our season.

I've waited the best part of 30 years to witness a win at their place (having missed the snow game), at least we scored today. Good to see Henderson up for the late corner.

Hopefully we won't have to play them for a while again.
  • What's the betting they won't win another home game this season?
  • if it wasn't handball I would expect the club to appeal if it was a straight red