Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spanners v Charlton - Post match fury

Cursed.

Feckin gypsy cursed

Comments

• Same old shite every year. Gutted.
  • I'd keep an eye on any brown envelopes passed to today's ref.
  • Charlton lose to Millwall shock (not).

Same old same old.
  • edited April 2015
    Referee sounded bloody useless. There were so many f*ck ups, I would struggle recount them all but nothing tops

PATTING A GOALSCORER ON THE BACK AFTER HIS CELEBRATION.
  • Tonight Matthew my hatred of millwall is replaced by my hatred of Charlton
    Fuming
  • Ref was diabolical but we did ourselves no favours.

Every year different squad, different manager ...same result.

Totally pissed off.
  • Speech less.
    A horrible end to a promising afternoon. Is that ref really qualified?
    Still at least JJ can go back and tell the lads how it feels. I wonder if he will be still in the tool box car park at 6
  • Now once again we are being kept in the ground ...bolox.
  • Russell has reffed 3 games of ours this year and they've all be shockers smh
  • Sponsored links:

• If Millwall are relegated this season I'll happily move on. If they stay up by 1 point though...
  • If Millwall are relegated this season I'll happily move on. If they stay up by 1 point though...

I've already worked out my travel arrangements to Antartica if this happens
  • They talk about respect ref. That ref deserves less respect than a piece of dog turd.
  • vffvff
    edited April 2015
    Typical Charlton to raise hopes going up 1-0 against the odds and then to concede 2 in the last 10, particularly with Church missing a chance and then Millwall going up to the other end to score the winner.

Having a sh*te Referee, Mick Russell did not help Charlton's cause. In a game like this, he needed to be totally 100% certain that the handball was deliberate, to give a penalty and send the player off seems like a rash decision. Typical as well that in a game like this, Charlton get the sh*t homer referee who tips the game.
  • Ref was utter toilet. Useless.
    We really didn't play well either that didn't do any favours but the referee definitely was on the home side.
    Still the banter in the away end was lively....
  • Sponsored links:

• I feel we didn't really turn up. Ref was shocking. Fox was awesome. He had no help first half in front of him, Igor second half didn't help him out hence Bulot coming on. I can understand the subs but they didn't help us at all. Cousins was outstanding too and thought Diarra did well. Everyone else just ok and that isn't good enough to win at The Den.
  • Apparently there's an afl league in London. With a SE team. Gonna start going to that instead.
  • We always bottle it - team never turns up in pressure games.
  • Useless. Long ball, poor passing, poor control, one pace, slow pace useless shit before the sending off. Got what they deserved. Seemed to be time wasting from the first minute.
  • Make no mistake, they will stay up.
    That's why I hate all this premature gloating - only comes back to bite you in the arse.

That's really far from certain.

They've still got to play Watford, Derby and Wolves. Throw in 2 far from easy trips to Cardiff and Blackburn and a game against Wigan that Wigan themselves can't afford to lose and it's a far from easy run-in.

We may still be celebrating.
  • 12k of them at The Den and about 75k of them giving it the big un on Facebook. Just about sums it all up really.
  • Chins up, we have a lot to look forward to next season. They have a tricky run in, we just need Rotherham to pick up a few points the they will be doomed. I can't see them escaping, and they won't be back any time soon - the whole poxy club is a mess in terminal decline, and they know it.
  • I just don't understand why. Why are we always so shite against them? It's not as if its the same group of players for the last eighteen years.
  • How can anyone be furious when the outcome was already known when the fixture lists were announced last year?

I think we should avoid relegation this year so that a positive.

Happy Easter.