Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trust Calls Public Meeting of Fans - Woolwich Grand Theatre – Wed 18th Feb 7.30pm

Comments

• PL54 said:

Good heavens - cheery soul that he is

Rick Everitt - no quick fix solution but history tells us supporters' can make a difference at the club.

— cafcSUPPORTERStrust (@CAStrust) February 18, 2015
    Surely even you can't disagree with that?
  • Incredible speech from @Airman Brown well done
  • Just out of interest how many have turned up? Approximately of course.
  • Highlight of the night so far is my grabbing the last can of Stella

So it was you!
  • Haha refreshments in the East Stand just actually got a mention
  • Is this being streamed somewhere please?
  • Sponsored links:

• If the trust do get their much coveted meeting with RD, surely he would turn up and give the exact same answers as KM. This is even more likely if you subscribe to the view that she is a 'puppet'.

In my view, the majority of the 'Woolwich Worriers' would refuse to believe these answers and the whole thing would be a pointless exercise.
  • tom- k said:

Is this being streamed somewhere please?

no, sorry, wasn't technically or financially feasible

300+

Steve Clarke reading out a load of tweets. Now opening up to floor
  • Opened to all speakers now
  • tom- k said:

Is this being streamed somewhere please?

no, sorry, wasn't technically or financially feasible
    That's okay, I couldn't make it so was wondering how people knew what was going on. Obviously they are there then.
  • Steve Dixon - “I look around and wonder where the next generation of Charlton fans will come from” #CAFC @CAStrust
  • Wendy Perfect - I have spoken to many fans at the club who tell me they will not be returning next year. #cafc

300+

Steve Clarke reading out a load of tweets. Now opening up to floor
    Decent
  • PL54 said:

Good heavens - cheery soul that he is

Rick Everitt - no quick fix solution but history tells us supporters' can make a difference at the club.

— cafcSUPPORTERStrust (@CAStrust) February 18, 2015
    Surely even you can't disagree with that?

It's a valid reaction if you believe the world is conspiring against you for some reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems there is an agenda here ...the only speaker from the floor who was questioned by the chair has been the one who is pro-network. When stating that he is happy to see how matters go over next few weeks, he was met by a shout of 'rubbish' from the floor.
  • stonemuse said:

Seems there is an agenda here ...the only speaker from the floor who was questioned by the chair has been the one who is pro-network. When stating that he is happy to see how matters go over next few weeks, he was met by a shout of 'rubbish' from the floor.

And what was the question from the chair?

• Don't think that's a fair comment to be honest stoney.
  • stonemuse said:

Seems there is an agenda here ...the only speaker from the floor who was questioned by the chair has been the one who is pro-network. When stating that he is happy to see how matters go over next few weeks, he was met by a shout of 'rubbish' from the floor.

That's not good we need UNITY and everyone deserves their opinion.....don't weaken an argument by shouting down those that don't agree
  • Cheers guys for the updates so far. Look forward to reading up on it in it's entirity. Some good comment's being made so far that bang the nail on the head.
  • stonemuse said:

Prague, just expressing my surprise that no questions were asked of the others.

Need to hear more.
  • stonemuse said:

And the exact same in reverse yesterday night at the VIP Q&A meeting. If anything this whole network is a negative thing alone from the splitting of the fans, usually one of the strongest family Football Club's around, not any more.
  • Highlight of the night so far is my grabbing the last can of Stella

29 mins and he's off for his second.
  • stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Prague, just expressing my surprise that no questions were asked of the others.

Need to hear more.
    Fine but what was the chair's question? Steve Clarke is one of the most reasonable people I know. The Matt Holland of Charlton activists. Maybe his question was genuinely one of clarification?