Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trust Calls Public Meeting of Fans - Woolwich Grand Theatre – Wed 18th Feb 7.30pm

Comments

• What was the outcome of this any news?

The Supporters' Trust meeting takes place this evening.
    Is that before the public meeting?
  • RedChaser said:

Can i ask all of you tonight to wear your Charlton Life name badges so I can identity you all.
    Thanks

Will you be doing a photo shoot Beds only if so I need to get my hair done @paulie8290 can you recommend a decent hairdressers? :wink:
    No not tonight . I wouldn't want to expose all your lovely faces to the world. ;-)
  • I'll try and provide some updates on this thread as it progresses if my white busted phone is working, helpful if others do as well (or paste in any relevant tweets)

will do
  • I,m out......Managers, Players, and Owners come and go........Our Club will last and I will always attend.
  • A member of the trust board will be 'tweeting' live from the event.
    I am sure they will post the details on here later.
    I will be taking some photographs, but they will not be available till Thursday.
    Hope to see as many of you there, let me know who you are..... I am the bald bloke with the camera..... dressed in black.
  • RedChaser said:

Can i ask all of you tonight to wear your Charlton Life name badges so I can identity you all.
    Thanks

Will you be doing a photo shoot Beds only if so I need to get my hair done @paulie8290 can you recommend a decent hairdressers? :wink:
    No not tonight . I wouldn't want to expose all your lovely faces to the world. ;-)
    More than happy for you to do some pics Beds.......In fact you would be doing everyone a favour, including myself.
  • A member of the trust board will be 'tweeting' live from the event.
    I am sure they will post the details on here later.
    I will be taking some photographs, but they will not be available till Thursday.
    Hope to see as many of you there, let me know who you are..... I am the bald bloke with the camera..... dressed in black.

• How many times has the Fans Forum been postponed/cancelled during KM's tenure ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can I still follow this on Twitter and if so whats the # tag, (if that is the word!!!)

#cafcfuture
  • How long are the trust expecting for this to go on tonight? Just to try and gauge a rough idea of timings.
  • 9.30'ish finish apparently
  • Hope it all goes well tonight, look forward to reading about it all tomorrow.....
  • Makes no sense to me Seth.
  • What time, what channel? The BBC have decided to scrap all this nonsense about Eastenders and will show live uninterrupted coverage of the meeting tonight instead :wink:
  • Who is chairing the meeting tonight?
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

Who is chairing the meeting tonight?

Steve Clarke
  • se9addick said:

Can I still follow this on Twitter and if so whats the # tag, (if that is the word!!!)

#cafcfuture
    Thanks @se9addick

• Sorry if its been mentioned elsewhere on here but tonight's meting has made the BBC webpage this afternoon!!
  • Oakster said:

Who is chairing the meeting tonight?

Steve Clarke
    Guy Luzon asked him after scouting last night.

• Anyone going from Chislehurst /Eltham, the traffic is a mare.
  • Anyone going from Chislehurst /Eltham, the traffic is a mare.

You going incognito tonight mate by wearing a syrup? :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Anyone going from Chislehurst /Eltham, the traffic is a mare.

you bastard, you've ruined my whole night now.
  • RedChaser said:

Anyone going from Chislehurst /Eltham, the traffic is a mare.

you bastard, you've ruined my whole night now.
    No worries I'm wearing mine as well if it is any comfort :wink: