Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peeters' Successor?

Comments

• A bit surprised nothing has been announced yet actually

If, as expected, someone has been lined up for a period of time, you would imagine that they are taking training this morning and will have some sort of press conference at 2ish?
  • edited January 2015

A bit surprised nothing has been announced yet actually

If, as expected, someone has been lined up for a period of time, you would imagine that they are taking training this morning and will have some sort of press conference at 2ish?
    Maybe they're waiting until after we've lost the U21 match to Millwall

If they were taking training this morning, we'd know about it already.
  • Everything has been put on hold now Curbs has thrown his hat into the ring...
  • R.D thought Bob Petters could manage Charlton,he has not,so what does he know about managers if he was to pick Guy Luzon,who I think has never managed in England.So what does he know about Championship Football.
  • Bit surprised we haven't heard anything yet. I assumed Roly had someone so closely lined up he'd emerge from inside Bob's skin like that scene in Alien. If there's no definite replacement lined up then that's a good thing I think

Why? You hiding in the bushes?
  • Simon E said:

RD should make an offer to Eddie Howe that he can't refuse. Won't happen though.

biggest laugh I've had in years. Not read anymore posts after this as it cant be beat.never in a million years will this happen. Why wpo;d he leave a club where he is looking at promotion & almost certainly guaranteed a top 6 spot for a team who cant fight their way out of a paper bag.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm even more surprised there have been no comments about the situation from Richard Cawley on Twitter. Nothing in his feed about CAFC.
  • Bit surprised we haven't heard anything yet. I assumed Roly had someone so closely lined up he'd emerge from inside Bob's skin like that scene in Alien. If there's no definite replacement lined up then that's a good thing I think

This
  • I'm going for a 3 o'clock announcement.

The only reason I can think of for bringing the U21 game forward by half an hour.
  • Shrew said:

Guy Luzon 1/6
    Karel Fraeye 8/1
    Alan Curbishley 14/1
    Rene Meulensteen 14/1
    Tim Sherwood 14/1
    Brian McDermott 16/1
    Damian Matthew 16/1
    Jose Riga 16/1
    Martin Jol 20/1
    Karl Robinson 20/1
    Iain Dowie 20/1
    Kit Symons 20/1
    Alex McLeish 20/1
    Paul Jewell 25/1
    Paulo Di Canio 25/1
    Owen Coyle 25/1
    Felix Magath 28/1
    Roy Keane 28/1

nothing changed yet…..

Blatantly going to be a network man, but I've got a lot of time for McDermott
  • ^^^^^ Lord Llewellyn .. alas your time at CAFC has come and gone .. but you remain a legendary hero ((:>)
  • How about this for a scenario.

The reason the U21 game was brought forward is so that Euell is available for the press conference.

This is because it is announced that Damien Matthew is promoted to Head Coach, (he is ALREADY part of the network, don't forget!) and Jason is promoted to 1st team coach.

Still room for Curbs as DoF!
  • Just seen that freedman is 6/1 on bet victor
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard Murray should do what he can to persuade R D to listing to a few English Managers.
  • edited January 2015

A bit surprised nothing has been announced yet actually

No but you can bet there are plenty of paps and hack journo's hoping for a scoop.
  • Just seen that freedman is 6/1 on bet victor

Pardew - ex Palace - effectively two relegation and sacked
    Dowie - ex-Palace - Responsible for one relegation
    Peeters - ex-Millwall - sacked

Stevey Gritt however...
  • Oggy Red said:

Should Damien Matthew be promoted to Head Coach, I imagine that would be welcomed by the squad.

And us.

On a permanent basis.

No but you can bet there are plenty of paps and hack journo's hoping for a scoop.
    Not so sure, hardly as desirable as we once were for a scoop
  • Swisdom said:

cabbles said:

Shrew said:

Guy Luzon 1/6
    Karel Fraeye 8/1
    Alan Curbishley 14/1
    Rene Meulensteen 14/1
    Tim Sherwood 14/1
    Brian McDermott 16/1
    Damian Matthew 16/1
    Jose Riga 16/1
    Martin Jol 20/1
    Karl Robinson 20/1
    Iain Dowie 20/1
    Kit Symons 20/1
    Alex McLeish 20/1
    Paul Jewell 25/1
    Paulo Di Canio 25/1
    Owen Coyle 25/1
    Felix Magath 28/1
    Roy Keane 28/1

nothing changed yet…..

Interesting you should say that - I have no time for him at all. So that's evened out then

In truth he is the most maudlin and miserable man in the history of football. And he looks like a Minion.

A minion, classic.......

Nowhere near as miserable as Paul Lambert. That's the benchmark
  • cabbles said:

Swisdom said:

cabbles said:

Shrew said:

Guy Luzon 1/6
    Karel Fraeye 8/1
    Alan Curbishley 14/1
    Rene Meulensteen 14/1
    Tim Sherwood 14/1
    Brian McDermott 16/1
    Damian Matthew 16/1
    Jose Riga 16/1
    Martin Jol 20/1
    Karl Robinson 20/1
    Iain Dowie 20/1
    Kit Symons 20/1
    Alex McLeish 20/1
    Paul Jewell 25/1
    Paulo Di Canio 25/1
    Owen Coyle 25/1
    Felix Magath 28/1
    Roy Keane 28/1

nothing changed yet…..

Interesting you should say that - I have no time for him at all. So that's evened out then

In truth he is the most maudlin and miserable man in the history of football. And he looks like a Minion.

A minion, classic.......

Nowhere near as miserable as Paul Lambert. That's the benchmark
    lee clarke surely.