Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peeters' Successor?

Comments

• Fine.

Now can we have some players for him to manage?
  • During the summer there was a rumour going around that Fraeye had said he would be back as head coach this coming summer.

I was told it then and Ketts refer to it recently when the Bob sacked rumours came up last week.

So I'm going Matthew caretaker until summer then Fraeye.

Where can I walk into a bookies and put my money done old school? The
  • Has to be Coco the clown as we are becoming a laughing stock

Nah, isn't he's back in Belgium playing in goal for Standard. :wink:
  • I feel it will be Sherwood.
  • During the summer there was a rumour going around that Fraeye had said he would be back as head coach this coming summer.

I was told it then and Ketts refer to it recently when the Bob sacked rumours came up last week.

So I'm going Matthew caretaker until summer then Fraeye.

Where can I walk into a bookies and put my money done old school? The

16/1 on Skybet
  • Maybe those palace fans were right and we should dress up as clowns
  • dizzee said:

Maybe those palace fans were right and we should dress up as clowns

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpG8mMVa3Y

Luzon's English isn't that great

Not a big fan of refs

How's your Hebrew?
  • Sponsored links:

• Shrew said:

Luzon sky bet 4/1

Luzon now 1/2

Some cheeky sod got greedy and bet a quid, ruining the book for everyone :(

Was probably RD, insider trading on his own knowledge.

Well Roland you better make sure that new striker you got tied up on that money is decent

• From that interview he seems bloody scary. Don't think Uwe would fancy his chances against him either.

@cafcnick1992‌ just joking you're Hebrew may not be brilliant but you aren't about to take a job managing the biggest club in tel aviv... Whereas guy...
  • Whats Avron Grant up to these days?
  • edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpG8mMVa3Y

English is not so bad but his personality isn't. Please no to Luzon. It's gonna happen isn't it? Arrghlgh....

He is a clown in that interview.

• No - not Tim Sherwood. We need someone with knowledge and authority, not someone who got lucky at Spurs for half a season.
  • edited January 2015
    Jose Riga might be good for us. I like the cut of his jib: aged 57, has severe intelligence and the human touch. We don't want a bar-room brawler from the Old Kent Road, or an ex-Charlton player who has emotional baggage. I want our manager to be above the players, not one of the "mates" in the dressing-room.

LOL he sounds like the chosen one! Chelsea's Jose
  • I was just thinking that too... Soon we will be hearing of a big conspiracy against charlton.
  • Mourinho pulls it off by winning where ever he goes.

Our Tesco Value Special one...all of the mouth, none of the trophies

• Luzon was rated enough by M.Duchatelet to be given a two year extension at Liege and he's still on the payroll. That was when Liege finished first in their league but then failed to beat any of the competition in their play-offs so they then had to try to qualify for champions league via an impossible route. They won in Greece but knocked out by Zenith St Petersburg.

He managed three of our players last season, Bulot, Ben Haim and Buyens - two of them played 38 times for him in a winning team.

Last summer M.Duchatelet sold a lot of talent from Liege for a lot of money and Luzon failed to make the new squad work. So he took a fall. Since then Liege have climbed back to the edge of their play-offs.

So Luzon rated and still on the network payroll and signed Watt. And Fraeye dropping hints.

Sounds like a Luzon Fraeye team perhaps? Ideally followed by a couple of signings so we can get a win asap.

Before we judge the decision or replacement let's see how we play in our next couple of games. I suspect it will be a decent performance... New coach bounce etc. I look forward to reading the opinions of the Charlton community after they've seen us vs Rotherham. A win in that game and normal service is resumed!
  • Sponsored links:

I'd take him all day long if he can get a win ratio of 45-50%.
  • RD should make an offer to Eddie Howe that he can't refuse. Won't happen though.
  • Jackson in 'Gary Monk' style...he's doing his badges this summer
  • edited January 2015

Great. Another Middle Eastern conspiracy theorist. As if the world didn't have enough.
  • Sorry but it has to be someone RD can control. And that rather rules out someone like Sherwood.

Blaming the ref ... These things even themselves up , just look at Standards friendly the other night

I'd take him all day long if he can get a win ratio of 45-50%.
    I'd settle for 1% at the moment
  • Surely it would make sense for Roland to introduce some new head coaches into his network, rather then having a limited choice.