Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peeters' Successor?

Comments

• Really don't want Luzon
  • pettgra said:

Apparently the Belgian Press have said that Luzon will be appointed tomorrow at midday. I have no source and we do know that rumours go into overdrive.

Your right, have been on a Belgian online newspaper article announcing Peeters getting the sack.
  • I wont be able to kip tonight at this rate. Is this the real world or is it just fantasy.
  • I can see Fraeye as part of the set up but not head coach. Riga or Luzon a better bet. Can M.Duchatelet say to Riga "made a mistake, can you do a job for us for 18 months?"

I don't know the answer but if not then it's probably Luzon who did well at Liege for nine months then messed up in their play-offs.
  • edited January 2015
    If it is Guy Luzon, his wife is very easy on the eye :wink:
  • I really hope it's not Luzon especially when we've just brought in Watt.

Wasn't there also an issue between Luzon and Buyens which is why Buyens was made available to us in the first place?
  • Luzon will come in and we will sign another Standard midfielder, meanwhile Buyens will terminate his loan as they fell out last season and we will have to endure a central midfield of Cousins, Adjarevic and Jackson
  • I would be happy with Riga but think it more likely to be Karel Fraye. Not sure about Luzon.
  • I just caught myself saying "yeah I'd take DiCanio if it wasn't for the Nazi stuff"....scary times :(
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Iain Dowie 20/1 should be 2000/1. No no no thank you

Infinity + 1 more like.
  • pettgra said:

I wont be able to kip tonight at this rate. Is this the real world or is it just fantasy.

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality... open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeee...

(sorry)
  • jamescafc said:

Rossman92 said:

Somewhere in Tel Aviv, there's a teenager saying I told you so

Where's Prague?
    Right here. see the other thread.

• thenewbie said:

pettgra said:

I wont be able to kip tonight at this rate. Is this the real world or is it just fantasy.

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality... open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeee...

(sorry)
    Thats ok my friend. They say singing is great therapy. Me thinks we will need to be singing alot.

• Can someone link me to next perm manager odds please?
  • If it is Guy Luzon, his wife is very easy on the eye :wink:

Just google imaged her, rather he stayed abroad!
  • I think we should appoint Powell

Hope's record is OK

:)

*coat*

Wasn't there also an issue between Luzon and Buyens which is why Buyens was made available to us in the first place?

the Trust has a Belgian journo. contact. A proper one. He said the word is that Buyens fell out with another player over a woman. Whose woman, he did not say. Being a proper journo he emphasised that this was only talk. But he never indicated that Buyens and Luzon himself had a bust-up over football issues.
  • edited January 2015
    CAFCsayer said:

Can someone link me to next perm manager odds please?

yeah sure....

Luzon - dead cert

that is all
  • So Luzon comes in and Buyens goes back home this month!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015
    I'm not going to slit my wrists if Luzon is appointed. I would rather a continental coach with modern ideas about how football should be played rather than some experienced british dinosaur with some exceptions.

As for experience at Championship. I can give you names at our very own club that had no experience yet did pretty well. Lawrence, Curbishley, SCP, Riga, and Peeters I think has been harshly treated.

If the coach is good enough then experience doesn't count for that much IMHO. Holloway is vastly experienced !
  • CAFCsayer said:

yeah sure....

Luzon - dead cert

that is all
    Hence me wanting a link to lump!

the Trust has a Belgian journo. contact. A proper one. He said the word is that Buyens fell out with another player over a woman. Whose woman, he did not say. Being a proper journo he emphasised that this was only talk. But he never indicated that Buyens and Luzon himself had a bust-up over football issues.
    Great...I was clutching at straws trying to find reasons why we might not have Luzon come in and those straws are gone now :(
  • If the appointment does drag on; CP can run both benches for next home game. He won't mind if asked nicely.
  • CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

yeah sure....

Luzon - dead cert

that is all
    Hence me wanting a link to lump!
    http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/charlton-athletic
  • Apart from dowie, I would have anyone on that list over Luzon. I don't even know the bloke but id rather have Roy keane or di canio then him.

LOL just reading back at what I've wrote and thinking what the feck is going on at our club
  • Can't work out why you wouldn't give the job to Riga.

He's within the network
    Players like him
    Fans like him
    Championship experience

It's an obvious choice for me, 100% expect it to be Luzon or Fraeye though.

He doesn't want it?
  • Has to be Coco the clown as we are becoming a laughing stock
  • Can't work out why you wouldn't give the job to Riga.

He's within the network
    Players like him
    Fans like him
    Championship experience

It's an obvious choice for me, 100% expect it to be Luzon or Fraeye though.

He doesn't want it?
    Possibly but I think he would, he wasn't sacked by RD.