Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peeters' Successor?

Comments

• Praying for Riga. Liked Bob and think the football has generally been good but lately been a few iffy performances and the records speak for themselves.
  • The chairmen won't go for a "big name"
  • Him

Any chance we could stop this now? It stopped being funny a long time ago.
  • cafc999 said:

Lennie Lawrence was at the match yesterday dining with the directors. I wonder if he could get a director of football role?

That would be excellent news, and would potentially see us get a British manager in.
  • It won't be Sherwood. Which is just as well because he's an English Bob; no tactical plan, throws in the kids regardless of readiness and slags off players in his press conferences
  • Luzon sky bet 4/1
  • pettgra said:

Peter Taylor was at the ground yesterday. Mind you that could be for a variety of reasons.

Funnily enough, I was going to ask if "anyone" special had been spied in the Directors' Box yesterday .

The strangest person you would see is RD, never likely
  • Guy Luzon is on his way. I would choose Nigel Adkins.
  • Luzon now 1/2
  • Sponsored links:

• Di canio

Di noio
  • Shrew said:

Luzon sky bet 4/1

More like 1/2
  • Give it to Damien Matthew or try to sign Nathan Jones...

RD's policy with Charlton has always been about bringing Youth through... Well in that case bring in one of the men that has ensured our youth has flourised over recent seasons: Shelvey.. Solly.. Cousins.. Gomez.. Pope.. Pigott.. Ahearne-Grant.. Jenkinson.. Harriott.. Lennon, their success in getting into our First-Team has been down to these two guys.

What better way to continue their development and the development of our other young stars

Of course... Not a chance in hell most like lol!
  • Fraeye is 16/1 on Sky Bet
  • pettgra said:

Peter Taylor was at the ground yesterday. Mind you that could be for a variety of reasons.

F*** me that would be funny, a palice dude, that will certainly bring the house down.

But stranger things..............

Mind you when we are pissed off he could do his Norman Wisdom impersonations.!
  • Would like someone English who the fans know , but that ain't gonna happen club is an absolute joke .
  • Luzon now 1/4
  • I don't want this Guy Luzon bloke... how about a British manager who knows the division well? This network malarkey is getting on my tits.
  • Rossman92 said:

Somewhere in Tel Aviv, there's a teenager saying I told you so

Where's Prague?
  • Sponsored links:

• For me I'd like Damien Matthews or Riga

But it's going to be Luzon
  • Riga would be welcomed back by fans & players alike.
  • pettgra said:

pettgra said:

F*** me that would be funny, a palice dude, that will certainly bring the house down.

But stranger things..............

Mind you when we are pissed off he could do his Norman Wisdom impersonations.!
    Oh yeah, we've just been trounced 3-0 and he grabs Lockwood's mike and do it in the centre circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Luzon now 1/4

please ... N O !!!
  • edited January 2015
    Luzon .. Roland, you made a brave decision to sack Peeters, please please do not fuck it up by appointing this nonentity
  • Apparently the Belgian Press have said that Luzon will be appointed tomorrow at midday. I have no source and we do know that rumours go into overdrive.
  • Felix Magath at a tasty 25/1
  • Give Les Reid another go!