Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peeters' Successor?

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
Will it be Riga?, Luzon? On Twitter I've heard Tim Sherwood. Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• If I was Belgian I could do it on the strength of my football manager CV. Ive drunk a fair few Belgian beers in my time, is that enough?
  • Usually excitement surrounding a potential new manager. But it will be some no mark from the network, can't wait ...
  • Another Belgian or Damian Matthew.
  • Luzon or Fraeye. I expect one of them has been waiting in the wings and it'll be a quick appointment. It won't be anyone from outside the 'network' (I hate that word).
  • I would have sherwood over this Luzon guy, that's a sentence I never thought I'd say. Highly doubt he will go from premiership manager to us though, could see him falling out with RD very very quickly.

Would love Riga but also don't think it will happen because of how he was treated last year although stranger things have happened.

If it is this Luzon guy I'll give him a chance but so frustrated with our club right now another random fella from the 'network' will just annoy me further.
  • Sponsored links:

• Itl be Curbs guys. Wait that was a dream
  • Why do we need a new thread for this ? Lol
  • Riga please.
  • Riga or Jackson.
  • Riga or Jackson.

Glenda Jackson ? That will piss off Goonerhater..
  • Won't be anyone who has ambition to be their own man.

Head Coach is not a manager. Therefore it will be someone from the network.
  • Jacko has been given lots of stick this year for his playing, so perhaps he should move to the touchline
  • Sponsored links:

• Its a shambles, no-one with any sense will join us unless they can bring in the players that they want. We should have listened to those Standard fans when Roland first walked through the door.....
  • edited January 2015
  • The depressing thing is it won't be anyone outside the Network because nobody will put up with our ridiculous transfer goings on with RD .

Whether the Duchatelet supporters like it or not, there are a lot of worried fans on our future. Certainly with who our next manager will be.
  • redbuttle said:

Its a shambles, no-one with any sense will join us unless they can bring in the players that they want. We should have listened to those Standard fans when Roland first walked through the door.....

Why? Do you actually think we'd be better off if RD hadn't bought us?
  • Would Alan C come back?
  • Swisdom said:

If it's Sherwood I may genuinely perform a dirty protest in the car park. He's clueless.

Swis I am of the same view but can't help but think we need an English manager and I gather Sherwood has been talking.good to some at cafc