Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thuram refuses to travel to Leeds

Comments

• It is weird how the journo got hold of that info. Maybe Thurman invited him round for tea.
  • Ah the old "I heard" rumour, that becomes written in stone in a few months time. Clearly bollocks. Anyone doubting Kermo's commitment probably hasn't seen him play that much.
  • Dave2l said:

It is weird how the journo got hold of that info. Maybe Thurman invited him round for tea.

Then spilt tea all over him after he dropped it.
  • Passes the tea to a cat instead of the journo
  • edited April 2014
    I wonder what he's doing with his time instead tonight
  • RD and arguably the player's he's signed have made the mistake in thinking that tier 2s accross europe are the same standard, but the championship is the same standard, if not better than most top divisions around europe.

It's not that the Championship is a higher standard of football, it's that it is a totally different type of football, much more physical and direct and alien to all but Scandinavian players where the football is similar.
  • What a farce Duchatelet and his "network" are turning out to be. Thuram was foisted upon us, was deemed by our coaches to be barely at Conference level, played unconvincingly in a couple of games, and now refuses to travel. Who are Nego and Koc, and why don't they play in the U-21s? Reza may be hot for Iran, but the Championship is beyond him. Despite being young, Ajdarevic isn't fit enough for two games a week. And we've signed Polish Pete on an absurdly long contract, when the signs are he's a dud.

What a load of rubbish!

Sorry I am a bit puzzled, help me out; is the Reza for whom the championship to tough the Reza who has just scored?

• What a farce Duchatelet and his "network" are turning out to be. Thuram was foisted upon us, was deemed by our coaches to be barely at Conference level, played unconvincingly in a couple of games, and now refuses to travel. Who are Nego and Koc, and why don't they play in the U-21s? Reza may be hot for Iran, but the Championship is beyond him. Despite being young, Ajdarevic isn't fit enough for two games a week. And we've signed Polish Pete on an absurdly long contract, when the signs are he's a dud.

What a load of rubbish!

Sorry I am a bit puzzled, help me out; is the Reza for whom the championship to tough the Reza who has just scored?

• RD network what a farce we would never have players like AA and Reza what a goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't know Leeds was that much of a dump
  • IAgree said:

What a farce Duchatelet and his "network" are turning out to be. Thuram was foisted upon us, was deemed by our coaches to be barely at Conference level, played unconvincingly in a couple of games, and now refuses to travel. Who are Nego and Koc, and why don't they play in the U-21s? Reza may be hot for Iran, but the Championship is beyond him. Despite being young, Ajdarevic isn't fit enough for two games a week. And we've signed Polish Pete on an absurdly long contract, when the signs are he's a dud.

What a load of rubbish!

Just seen the goal . Clearly out of his league...........(not)
  • One goal doesn't make the player.
  • hope thuram feels like an utter mug tonight.
  • edited April 2014
    Thuram who?

I think Hamer has just showed what he thinks of it.
  • That's why Hamer is in the team, Yohan...
  • That penalty save shows why Ben is No1 here. Now let's sort out his bloody contract sharpish............
  • MrOneLung said:

One goal doesn't make the player.

Clearly not - Nice goal though. Nice three points as well.

• vffvff
    edited April 2014
    Great experience for Dillon Phillips to be part of it all. I bet the dressing room is a great and happy place to be right at this minute. DP could be a lucky charm for Charlton.
  • IAgree said:

What a farce Duchatelet and his "network" are turning out to be. Thuram was foisted upon us, was deemed by our coaches to be barely at Conference level, played unconvincingly in a couple of games, and now refuses to travel. Who are Nego and Koc, and why don't they play in the U-21s? Reza may be hot for Iran, but the Championship is beyond him. Despite being young, Ajdarevic isn't fit enough for two games a week. And we've signed Polish Pete on an absurdly long contract, when the signs are he's a dud.

What a load of rubbish!

One swallow...............
  • Sponsored links:

• IAgree said:

What a load of rubbish!

One swallow...............
    Yes I know!
  • Shame he missed the match as that Hamer character is useless.
  • edited April 2014

Shame he missed the match as that Hamer character is useless.

I've always rated him

• Taxi for Lily!
  • Oh Yohann how you were missed tonight
  • Who are you again Thuram? During your absence, your colleague kept a clean sheet and made a world class penalty save. I am happy with that and would not risk playing you...
  • One goal may just give reza the belief all goals give strikers
  • I'll drop him at Ebbsfleet International myself - his choice whether he takes Eurostar to Brussels or Paris! This is not a time for doubt nor quitters.
  • Ben Hamer is proper Charlton.

That other tosser is not welcome at such a great club.