Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thuram refuses to travel to Leeds

1101112131416»

Comments

• What the hell happened here??
  • Amazed the return of thuram hasn't been mentioned with our goalkeeping "crisis". Thank god twathead doesn't still own SL or I think it would be an inevitability.
  • drewman said:

Amazed the return of thuram hasn't been mentioned with our goalkeeping "crisis". Thank god twathead doesn't still own SL or I think it would be an inevitability.

It has but now thankfully he's joined Lens or some such other French club.
  • Don't worry - I reckon we have plenty of RD's eurotrash on the way as we speak.
  • Don't worry - I reckon we have plenty of RD's eurotrash on the way as we speak.

Where loic nego when you need him? Its not even easy to say who rd's worst ever signing is as most of them played so few games it was hard to judge. Nego, pp, lepoint, thuram etc.
  • drewman said:

Don't worry - I reckon we have plenty of RD's eurotrash on the way as we speak.

Where loic nego when you need him? Its not even easy to say who rd's worst ever signing is as most of them played so few games it was hard to judge. Nego, pp, lepoint, thuram etc.
    Thuram was not nicknamed teflon for nothing.