Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VIP meetings

Comments

• Rothko said:

So if the shop is coming back, who's the new kit supplier? Please be Umbro, please be Umbro...

George of Asdas.
  • Pico said:

Here are the CAS Trust notes of the meeting. Not an attempt to record everything, but one person's attempt to convey the main points. No doubt there is some stuff missed or wrongly noted but generally I think its reasonably accurate.

http://www.castrust.org/2015/02/richard-murray-i-believe-roland-to-be-a-good-long-term-owner/

Great write up. Thanks
  • Pico said:

Here are the CAS Trust notes of the meeting. Not an attempt to record everything, but one person's attempt to convey the main points. No doubt there is some stuff missed or wrongly noted but generally I think its reasonably accurate.

http://www.castrust.org/2015/02/richard-murray-i-believe-roland-to-be-a-good-long-term-owner/

Doesn't sound like anything will be changing then. Basically they are just going to keep trotting out the 'We spent good money on Igor, Johann and Watt, so obviously we do care' line, when in fact just buying a couple of good players is all well and good but it is ability and depth across the whole squad where this whole network malarkey is currently failing in my opinion.
  • The whole interview thing still sticks in my throat. Until she tells us who the three people she interviewed with championship experience are, i still won't believe her.
  • Back to earlier posts:

Please communicate but only communicate what I want to hear
  • Sponsored links:

• Pico said:

Good job, Pico.
  • What is the criteria and how do they compare pitches to place us "4th best in the Championship"?
  • The whole interview thing still sticks in my throat. Until she tells us who the three people she interviewed with championship experience are, i still won't believe her.

Yeah right. So you want her to reveal private information just to appease you.
  • West2003 said:

Buzzing about the new screen, ventilation and air conditioning!

Me too - I want to work on it :-)

• What is the criteria and how do they compare pitches to place us "4th best in the Championship"?

Each game the pitch is scored by, I think, the managers.

Thanks.
  • I am sure someone would have interrogated her on it this evening - watch tomorrow
  • Sponsored links:

LOL I'm sure we wouldn't have scored as well if we managed to score more on the pitch.
  • Q: Tony, you've been compared on a message board this week as a Scottish sexual monster. Any comment ?

A (TW): I don't know what that means. Is it a compliment or not ?

WTF??? Poor Tony.

That was @mrbligh on the postmatch thread, getting over-excited about Tony Watt after a few beers on Saturday night. So which bright spark was it that reported back on that then? Cos someone else called him a "Charlton goal monster" a little later on, and that's far less ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.
  • If funding is not an issue why haven't they spent money on a squad that is strong enough to compete when we pick up a few injuries especially to strikers, or wingers or centre midfielders or centre backs, full backs or goalkeepers.
  • As I understand it the ventilation will be a subtle system whereby the wind arrives through a choice of corners, South East or South West, then in a magically planned synergy with prevailing conditions the air will swirl around the Valley constantly monitored by careful observation of linesman and corner flags.
    For air conditioning we will introduce a 'green' temperature control system in harmony with nature, in as much as it will feel warmer on the hotter days, and refreshing on the colder ones.