Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VIP meetings

Comments

• PL54 said:

The fun thing about streaming it is it's glaringly obviously it will get heated, and it's going to stick KM under even more pressure than she is under. Her light hearted laugh approach to start the 'answer' of a question won't go unnoticed, she needs to treat it a lot more professionally.

Is ir being streamed or recorded
    Recorded, sorry. But if in full then the same as a stream released at a later date, my guess is it will be edited. Can't see them releasing 90 minutes or so, and may be a few heated Q's.
  • shirty5 said:

Is this the first time its been streamed?

Yes
    Strange that I wonder why that could be?
    Maybe because they have the technology to do it now, maybe because in the past they did not think anyone would be interested, maybe because they realise that they need to improve communication, maybe because they have embedded a virus in the stream to destroy everybody's hard drive.
  • Kap10 said:

shirty5 said:

Rob62 said:

I think it says it all when a 15 year old kid who randomly emails Katrien gets better communication with the leadership than the trust.

Make him leader of the trust then ;-)

Is he Trustworthy?
    I was very impressed, and its free to join for under 16s
  • pity she doesn't even acknowledge emails from older long standing supporters

Did you put your age on your email ?

If you want your email read out / responded to then Seth Plumbola is your person
  • razil said:

Kap10 said:

shirty5 said:

Rob62 said:

I think it says it all when a 15 year old kid who randomly emails Katrien gets better communication with the leadership than the trust.

Make him leader of the trust then ;-)

Is he Trustworthy?
    I was very impressed, and its free to join for under 16s
    I tried that but Weegie demanded my birth certificate.
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Not everyone is confident of standing up in front of 250 people and speaking.

Some people find it easier to articulate their points in writing.

That's two for you, I'm sure you won't accept them as valid but as I said last year there was the option for submitted questions but most came from the floor.

Why wouldn't I accept them as valid?

Because you've said you don't understand
    Well you related two reasons to enable me to understand, what has that got to do with whether I would accept those reasons as valid or not?
    I'm glad I've managed to increased your level of understanding
    Yes, and why did you add that I wouldn't accept your stated reasons were valid?

• Seth arguing with Henry - who'd have thunk it

Could go on for days.
  • Dear god my stalker is back, how sweet.
  • I think people are taking this all a bit too seriously.

"keep the passion / lose the emotion"
  • Sponsored links:

• Nadou said:

I hope someone asks how Israeli sources knew a week in advance of Peeters' sacking and Luzon's appointment when the Club claims it was all done above board after interviews of other candidates.

This
  • how long before the East Stand / Bovril question
  • Ask Luzon why his wife/girlfriend or both followed Charlton on Twitter before he joined
    Ask why Curbs' offer of assistance to the pre arranged manager was turned down

They're on my list already. It's a bloody long list. I may get a chance to ask some if only about 50 people attend :smile:
    Ask them whether they still have the Premier League funding for the training ground redevelopment in place . . .
  • Ask Luzon why his wife/girlfriend or both followed Charlton on Twitter before he joined

They're on my list already. It's a bloody long list. I may get a chance to ask some if only about 50 people attend :smile:
    Ask them whether they still have the Premier League funding for the training ground redevelopment in place . . .
    AB, is this development the same one which Chris Parkes demonstrated at New Eltham library, many years ago, or this a completely new initiative?

• edited February 2015
    The club has revised the plans submitted and approved by the council last year. Roland's changes, if indeed they are brought forward, which remains to be seen because in full they seem unlikely to get permission, would double the original cost.

The original scheme was fully funded by external agencies, including the University of Greenwich. However, at least some elements of the funding package are in considerable doubt and they wouldn't meet the full revised cost in any event.

At the heart of the scheme was a seven figure contribution by the Premier League. Simple question for the board. Have they still got that money or have they lost it?

I'll try.

I'll try.
    There is always Bromley Addicks if you don't ask tonight

AB do you already have the answer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Kap10 said:

Ask Luzon why his wife/girlfriend or both followed Charlton on Twitter before he joined

I'll try.
    There is always Bromley Addicks if you don't ask tonight

AB do you already have the answer?
    Never ask a question to which you don't know the answer, as they say in court . . .
    so they don't.
  • No Luzon this evening. Replaced with Jackson and Watt.
  • shirty5 said:

No Luzon this evening. Replaced with Jackson and Watt.

Wehey.
    Seriously?
    You're on a wind up, Jackson and Watt because they are so popular...no I see what you've done there, Saturday was down to Jacko and Watt and not Luzon so he would be unable to answer stuff about Saturday, you're being clever.

• Would like to wish Richard Murray good luck tonight. I think he's gonna need it!
  • shirty5 said:

No Luzon this evening. Replaced with Jackson and Watt.

They read this sight so they probably thought it unfair to have him potentially being called a puppet
  • @cafcofficial are updating from meeting:

Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial
    · 44 secs 44 seconds ago
    The eight-person panel, which includes some key behind-the-scenes club staff, are now answering some pre-submitted questions from fans #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial
    · 5 mins 5 minutes ago
    Guy Luzon is absent from tonight's Q&A in order to attend Reading vs Wigan, but has been replaced by Johnnie Jackson and Tony Watt. #cafc