Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VIP meetings

Comments

• pity she doesn't even acknowledge emails from older long standing supporters

You miserable lot. That young fellas the future.

;-)
  • PL54 said:

cfgs said:

Hope people remember one decent performance/win don't make GL a decent appointment. ;)

Hope people remember to make up their own minds
    That of course goes without saying.
  • To be honest if I was a VIP I would object, on the grounds that this it is by invitation only private meeting (approx 450 members) so why should the proceedings be made public on the internet. The invitations should have indicated that the meeting was going to be streamed. All very cynical in my opinion.
  • Is this the first time its been streamed?
  • Is this the first time its been streamed?

Yes
  • shirty5 said:

Is this the first time its been streamed?

Yes
    Strange that I wonder why that could be?
  • Will be interesting to see (and what editing it gets given), but am i right in saying that all questions have to be submitted in advance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Will the next FF meeting be filmed, if not why not.
  • The headline says it will be shown in full but after the end of the meeting. Attendees will be able to say if anything is cut out.
  • edited February 2015
    Seriously Red said that the Trust was asked to work with the club on tickets sales but turned the offer down. Is the the case? Hadn't seen that mentioned elsewhere.

If the VIP meeting is going to be filmed and shown in full then great although this does mean I'll have to wear a clean shirt on the night and the club is leaving itself wide open if the questioning gets "heated" as it did last year.

Questions can be submitted in advance AFKA but in previous years these have been relatively few and the majority have come from the floor.

Well done to young Ben although I don't see the connection really.

More importantly the Museum will be open tomorrow from 5.30 to 6.45 for any VIPS or fans who want to pop in.
  • I don't understand why any question at all need be submitted in advance.

• Not everyone is confident of standing up in front of 250 people and speaking.

Some people find it easier to articulate their points in writing.

That's two for you, I'm sure you won't accept them as valid but as I said last year there was the option for submitted questions but most came from the floor.

• Not everyone is confident of standing up in front of 250 people and speaking.

That's two for you, I'm sure you won't accept them as valid but as I said last year there was the option for submitted questions but most came from the floor.

Why wouldn't I accept them as valid?

• The fun thing about streaming it is it's glaringly obviously it will get heated, and it's going to stick KM under even more pressure than she is under. Her light hearted laugh approach to start the 'answer' of a question won't go unnoticed, she needs to treat it a lot more professionally.
  • Fair play. One up to Katrien in the propaganda war. Our move!

Ok, I'll see her "heart-warming meeting with a 15 year old boy" and I'll raise with "not engaging with the Supporters' Trust and not bothering to even acknowledge emails from our grown-up supporters". Got a vast amount more in the locker as well - she can go and do meet and greets with people who are unlikely to be willing/able to challenge her every day for the rest of the year if she wants, and I will still be able to come back every day with a different and interesting way in which she has demonstrated herself to be an incompetent twat.
  • Sponsored links:

• "interesting"? very unlikely
  • seth plum said:

Not everyone is confident of standing up in front of 250 people and speaking.

Because you've said you don't understand
  • edited February 2015

Seriously Red said that the Trust was asked to work with the club on tickets sales but turned the offer down. Is the the case? Hadn't seen that mentioned elsewhere.

If the VIP meeting is going to be filmed and shown in full then great although this does mean I'll have to wear a clean shirt on the night and the club is leaving itself wide open if the questioning gets "heated" as it did last year.

Questions can be submitted in advance AFKA but in previous years these have been relatively few and the majority have come from the floor.

Well done to young Ben although I don't see the connection really.

More importantly the Museum will be open tomorrow from 5.30 to 6.45 for any VIPS or fans who want to pop in.

unfortunately when the invite finally came it was at the point where the club said they had no more to add on the topic of club strategy, given that situation I was obliged to decline, although a Trust Board member was due to attend a meeting it was called off in the end due to staff sickness I believe.
  • seth plum said:

Well you related two reasons to enable me to understand, what has that got to do with whether I would accept those reasons as valid or not?
  • The fun thing about streaming it is it's glaringly obviously it will get heated, and it's going to stick KM under even more pressure than she is under. Her light hearted laugh approach to start the 'answer' of a question won't go unnoticed, she needs to treat it a lot more professionally.

Is ir being streamed or recorded
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Well you related two reasons to enable me to understand, what has that got to do with whether I would accept those reasons as valid or not?
    I'm glad I've managed to increased your level of understanding
  • PL54 said:

The fun thing about streaming it is it's glaringly obviously it will get heated, and it's going to stick KM under even more pressure than she is under. Her light hearted laugh approach to start the 'answer' of a question won't go unnoticed, she needs to treat it a lot more professionally.

Is ir being streamed or recorded
    Recorded but will then be released "in full" I believe.
  • shirty5 said:

Rob62 said:

I think it says it all when a 15 year old kid who randomly emails Katrien gets better communication with the leadership than the trust.

Make him leader of the trust then ;-)

Is he Trustworthy?
  • pity she doesn't even acknowledge emails from older long standing supporters

I was going to say - Did the old regime, but then remembered that Reg even responded to me on X Mas day.