Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VIP meetings

18910111214»

Comments

• WSS said:

WSS said:

Classic classroom. ;-)

Really don't know how anyone can't LOL that

Can see the funny side, but I think that is very unprofessional to say the least.
    Hold up, you think that's intentional???
    In some ways, I hope it is - I'd have more respect for her.
    You might but can you imagine the outcry of the offended!!!

Still its a great propaganda pic - who is going to produce the T-shirt with a suitable strap line

"Owners communicate to fans" or something
  • They have showed they have invested in the squad, training ground and valley facilities

Some new seats at the Valley, but what else ?
    What have they spent at the training ground ?

As for player spend.............we are 4 places (6 points) off relegation, so not sure how effective that has been.

What about the pitch?
    They plan to spend a share of upwards of £10m at the training ground.

As for player spend.... It's got us 6 places (8 points) better of than at the same time last year.

Seriously what do you expect!!!!!
    Pitch - Yes, the pitch had to be replaced - if you want to give Roland a big pat on the back, then fair enough, but even if the chuckle brothers were still in charge we would still have had a new surface this season.

Sparrows Lane - I plan to spend my retirement in the Bahamas, I've been telling everyone about my plans for ages and they are all very impressed. In truth, I have done nothing more than pick up a couple of holiday brochures from Thomas Cook.

Player spend - We got to Qtr finals of the FAC last year, and our top scorer had about a dozen goals. Neither are likely this year IMO, but time will tell when we see the final table in May.

Expectations?
    I don't expect RD to be credited with anything more than he has actually done, which is to purchase a club in UK that he can use to develop his network - regardless of how that UK club actually does in it's own league.
    RD is not some fantastic benefactor like Abramovitch or Jack Walker (Blackburn), or Hayward (Wolves) or Whelan (Wigan). Whether we like it or not - we are a "small club in Belgium" so to speak.

• Player spend - We got to Qtr finals of the FAC last year, and our top scorer had about a dozen goals. Neither are likely this year IMO, but time will tell when we see the final table in May.

Igor has 10 already, so I would expect him to pass the dozen mark quite easily.
  • WSS said:

Classic classroom. ;-)

Really don't know how anyone can't LOL that

What is it? its not showing up on my pc.
  • The middle finger gesture. :-)
  • How about making up tshirts with that on but donating any profits of sales to the Upbeats. It would be difficult for the club to object to a charity fundraiser and get a protest message across at the same time.
  • Did she make that sign when she said people were calling her a liar?
  • Just watched the video through for the first time. Not particularly inspiring. Katrien clearly getting more frustrated as it went on and ended on an abrupt and sour note with her "I'm the voice, take it or leave it" comment (not a quote but that was the effect of it). Her problem is at the moment that a lot of people are In the "leave it" camp. She is not winning the charm offensive at the moment. A bit like the public meeting, it would have been more interesting if this had been after the Norwich game rather than Brentford. Finance guy was pretty gormless and I had to chuckle when the host stood in front of everyone as he was introducing them. All in all not terribly edifying but, at the end of the day it's Roland's money and the club is financially secure. Hard to love the regime though.
  • She's the voice, try and understand it. She's not gonna sit in silence, she's not gonna live in fear whoa-ho-ho-hi-ho-ho-whoa-ho-ho-hi-ho-hooaaa....
  • edited February 2015
    I've just watched/listened to the video p11.

I have to hold my hands up and say I come across as quite harsh.

However, I still believe my attitude is in response to the incompetence shown, lack of transparacy and sheer bizareness of certain things that have been (allegedly) going on.

Anyway, the squad strenghtning, in the last couple of weeks, is greatly appreciated by me, it's just such a shame it has taken so long.

And, things are looking up . Let's see what transpires.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've just watched/listened to the video p11.

I have to hold my hands up and say I come across as quite harsh.

However, I still believe my attitude is in response to the incompetence shown, lack of transparacy and sheer bizareness of certain things that have been (allegedly) going on.

Anyway, the squad strenghtning, in the last couple of weeks, is greatly appreciated by me, it's just such a shame it has taken so long.

Anyway, things are looking up . Let's see what transpires.

Send her some flowers to say Solly......
  • So did you very important people get the very important answers to your very important questions?...

Thought not.

Thought wrong. We important people got a full projected budget for the next ten years, Roland's private number and a laptop with a film explaining his vision but of course we can't tell unimportant people that : - )
    I'm not unimportant anymore - tell me.