Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    cafc-west said:

Where is he? Doesn't seem to be in Spain (not in any of the pictures). Had an extended break after World Cup - but should be back in training by now. Off on loan somewhere...maybe SL?

be fair on the lad - his last WC game was just 3 weeks ago - I think h deserves at least until next week before he joins up with the squad
  • Options

he/we score - get in there reza!!! ...but our final rep in brazil is going home though...

Only just caught this so echo everyone's congrats to Reza.

Pleased in a sense he is coming home now - need to get ALL our lads training together as soon as poss ready for the PSF.

Ever the optimist
  • Options
    Ashkan Dejagah: Iran winger leaves Fulham for Al-Arabi
  • Options
    Anyone know how the chat with peeters went last week? Is he likely to stay or go? Not fussed either way but be good to get the situation sorted.
  • Options

As silly as it is I really do beleive there is more to this story that meets the eye. Tal ben haim has a lot to do with this in my opinion.

Don't think so. Atletico Addick (who is definitely in the know), told us months ago, that Reza didn't want to be at Charlton and would leave in the summer.
  • Options

As silly as it is I really do beleive there is more to this story that meets the eye. Tal ben haim money has a lot to do with this in my opinion.

• Options
    If Reza goes before playing for us we will never have had a player represent Charlton who has scored a goal in the world cup finals
  • Options
    timken said:

If Reza goes before playing for us we will never have had a player represent Charlton who has scored a goal in the world cup finals

Sorry, what do you mean "before playing for us", did you not notice he played for us last season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2014
    ross1 said:

timken said:

Sorry, what do you mean "before playing for us", did you not notice he played for us last season?
    I thought that at first but think they mean, since he scored at the World Cup as when he played for us before he had not scored at the world cup
  • Options
    Well done Paulie .What I mean is no charlton player has EVER played a competitive match for charlton having already scored a goal at the world cup.
  • Options
    But he was a Charlton player while at the World Cup, the rest is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Irrelevant to you maybe. I would like to have seen a Charlton player represent Charlton [preferably at the valley] and be able to say "that player scored a goal at the world cup finals whilst a charlton player".Sadly none of us will watch a player[any player] represent charlton that has already scored a goal at the world cup finals.Not irrelevant to me.
  • Options
    I thought that this was a loan move.

If so then he is still technically a Charlton player and, whilst admittedly highly unlikely, could still play for us in the future.
  • Options
    timken said:

Well done Paulie .What I mean is no charlton player has EVER played a competitive match for charlton having already scored a goal at the world cup.

Dennis Rommedahl

• Options
    I think Timken means -

No player has scored a World Cup goal whilst being employed by Charlton and then gone on to play again for Charlton after their goal.
  • Options
    No player has scored a World Cup goal whilst being employed by Charlton and then gone on to play again for any club except al-kuwait after their goal.
  • Options
    Can we not recall him if we fail to get a striker in today? We should have waited to do that before letting him go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scored 4 goals in a league match yesterday. He's off to a flying start in their mickey mouse league
  • Options
    Will it every be clear how much money we got out of this deal, if any?
  • Options
    Kipper23 said:

Will it every be clear how much money we got out of this deal, if any?

He is only on loan
  • Options
    Believe you can still pay a fee for a loan (and often do - Falcao £6m if I'm not mistaken)
  • Options
    I thought his Charlton career was over to be honest. But I would welcome him back if he's willing to be part of the team and put a shift in.
  • Options
    More chance of Yann coming back, which is not going to happen either.
  • Options

More chance of Yann coming back, which is not going to happen either.

How can that be right, one is our player, one is not.
  • Options
    "How legit is this? And, if it's the case, will he be returning to Charlton Athletic after the winter break or at the end of the season?

He needs to move his ass back to Charlton and help them since they have a decent chance to promote to Premier League. They are only 9 points behind table leader Bournemouth."

Wish I had this guys optimism feckinell.. shame he wouldn't actually help us, just run the ball in diagonal lines holding possession while the rest of our team blow their lungs making runs for him then we lose possession via a tackle or poor shot.
  • Options
    Our January 2015 transfer activity is going to look very similar to our January 2014 activity, isn't it ?