Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    Oh for God's sake, how have you managed to take offence from that? I was obviously implying that some of the players in Iran's side do not play at a level as high as the players in other squads. It's so typical that one fruitcake would try and suggest otherwise.
  • Options
    I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't get it
  • Options

I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't get it

I think you are !
  • Options
    Could have said burger flippers, falafel merchants or popcorn vendors, but no, you had to go for the hot dog, a pork based foodstuff
  • Options

Be realistic - he's playing in a side who have been completely written off in this tournament. Argentina, rightly or wrongly, probably went into that game thinking they'd win reasonably comfortably. Reza looked like a decent player but he has nothing to lose; There's no pressure on Iran to win so he's bound to put a shift and a half in. Furthermore, he is playing with a bunch of hot-dog sellers from Iran who probably aren't as technically gifted as he is (relatively speaking).

One decent performance does not invalidate the fact that he was useless last season and he cannot exactly argue that he didnt get an opportunity to prove himself. He scored 1 goal for us, and even during that Leeds game, I thought he should have come off!

Hot dog sellers???

Fucking hell.
    Donkey's and cart-horses I have heard before. Hot dog sellers, funny as f***
  • Options
    Just don't say "Jehovah".........!
  • Options
    He's done OK out there hasn't he ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    A single goal and a clean sheet tonight makes history for Iran.
    Insha'Allah it is from Ghoochannejhad.
    ;o)
  • Options
    good luck Reza, I'm rushing home to watch you.

And that was something I didn't expect to say, after I saw him against Blackburn....
  • Options
    Looking forward to the game, come on Reza you can do it!
  • Options
    Do the business Reza!!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    cafcnick1992 said:
    Be realistic - he's playing in a side who have been completely written off in this tournament. Argentina, rightly or wrongly, probably went into that game thinking they'd win reasonably comfortably. Reza looked like a decent player but he has nothing to lose; There's no pressure on Iran to win so he's bound to put a shift and a half in. Furthermore, he is playing with a bunch of hot-dog sellers from Iran who probably aren't as technically gifted as he is (relatively speaking).

One decent performance does not invalidate the fact that he was useless last season and he cannot exactly argue that he didnt get an opportunity to prove himself. He scored 1 goal for us, and even during that Leeds game, I thought he should have come off!

What a stupid comment to make! - Really no need for that is there?,

Showed your age there instead off having to read your username.
  • Options
    Nice little 40/1 shot on Reza 1st goal 1-0. Worth a punt
  • Options
    robroy said:

i'll have some of that!
  • Options
    robroy said:

You can get 60/1 in Ladbrokes for that, and 2-1 is 65/1.

• Options
    Got a good feeling he will score tonight so ill have a little bet with them odds.
  • Options
    7-1 ladbrookes online or am I doing something wrong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got 55/1 at BetVictor plus £10 matched free bet
  • Options
    razil said:

I expect you've done Reza first goal or similar on its own at those odds.

The higher odds will be Reza scoring and a forecast score eg 2-1.
  • Options
    razil said:

That's 1st goalscorer what you want is scorecast bet.

• Options
    got reza to score last and iran win 2-0 lol

80-1
  • Options
    We all know it will be a Dzeko hat trick now haha
  • Options
    My only remaining chance in the office sweepstake is for Bosnia to end the group stages with the worst record, I therefore need at least 6 Iranian goals, come on Reza you can do this
  • Options
    ok reza and 0-1 to iran, 60/1 8 English pounds I had sitting in the account
  • Options
    Starting in 25 minutes in what according to Google is a 4-3-3. I didn't see the Argentina game but this hopefully means he'll have more support than he did against Nigeria.
  • Options
    Is the Iran game on tv? Looks like ITV are covering Argentina's game.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Davo55 said:

Is the Iran game on tv? Looks like ITV are covering Argentina's game.

ITV 4, or the ITV website.