Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

1404142434446»

Comments

• Options
    I will say, this forum being briefly overrun by Iranian well-wishers when he signed was objectively hilarious. Everything involving him after that was unacceptable.
  • Options
    Could he do it on a Tuesday night in Leeds?

Couldn't resist the whoosh.......but Yes.

And the only CAFC player to score in the WC finals. Quality.
  • Options
    Can score goals at a certain level that's for sure just was too weak for English football
  • Options
    Can score goals at a certain level that's for sure just was too weak for English football
    He didn't want to play for Charlton, end of.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Laziest player and one of the worst performers ever to appear for us. Got himself sent off at Leeds?? Even his own team mates rounded on him. He didn't want to be here and I don't want here about him. lazy fuck. 
    Huddersfield 5-0.

Got sent off after coming on as a substitute.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Laziest player and one of the worst performers ever to appear for us. Got himself sent off at Leeds?? Even his own team mates rounded on him. He didn't want to be here and I don't want here about him. lazy fuck. 
    Huddersfield 5-0.

He did and got a verbal volley as he went past Solly towards the tunnel. Scored a cracker at Leeds though after doing sweet FA in the first half other than point to where he thought our midfielders should be!
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Huddersfield 5-0.

Scored a peach against Leeds, ultimately got us the 2 points that kept us up.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Huddersfield 5-0.

Think that was as much down to Hamer mate who saved s pen from McCormack and made a couple of worldly saves late on IIRC.
    So we'll say they both did it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    RedChaser said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Huddersfield 5-0.

Think that was as much down to Hamer mate who saved s pen from McCormack and made a couple of worldly saves late on IIRC.
    So we'll say they both did it.
    Reza can play football, that cannot be denied.

A shame he spent too much time on the carpet and showing a shocking attitude.
  • Options
    Reza who... One I want too and had forgot... Rubbish player. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Huddersfield 5-0.

Ridiculous comment - why was it that 1 goal victory the one that ultimately kept us up?

You could apply that to every single match we won by just one goal.

or even 2 goals that earnt us draws.