Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

That one had a disappointingly short shelf life. Back to the drawing board.

It melted...
  • Options
    Jaun Kornetto
  • Options
    I can't see Chris Solly going to a top 4 Prem side. If he did, it could be a big mistake for him as he might end up like Scott Parker when he went to Chelsea. He wouldn't be first choice and would probably be on the bench. This wouldn't help his career at all. If he does go, a mid table Premiership team would be a better career move for him.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

have it on good authority that we are to make a bid for the German born Nigerian, Harry Bo.

Sweet.
  • Options
    how about the South African ex-Eastenders actor, currently playing right back for the Orlando Pirates, Curly Wurly.
  • Options
    Azpilicueta has been more than OK and as good as Solly is, Azpilicueta is in a differentl league. He's now first choice right back for Spain. Kyle Walker is the England right back.Solly is not top four material yet.

Solly isn't even being looked at by anytop four club

Dizzle said:

Man Utd - Rafael
    Man City - Zabaleta & Richards
    Chelsea - Azpilcueta (sic) & Ivanovic
    Arsenal - Sagna & Jenkinson

If David Luiz is on his way to PSG / Barca, then Ivanovic / Cahill / Terry will be Chelski centre backs. Azpilicueta has been OK but I suspect they would want better. They did however sign a Brazilian right-back called Wallace, last year.

Would Spurs be a more likely destination? Who do they have after Kyle Walker?
  • Options

Jaun Kornetto

You mean Justin Kahnetto?
  • Options
    Nigerian Centre Half Cru N'chie signing on Friday thank God.
  • Options
    Thought this was the rumour thread,
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Nigerian Centre Half Cru N'chie signing on Friday thank God.

is he like Black Magic ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The most frustrating thread on CL. Surely it is the one that most of us log on to look at first..and then you are subjected to posts that are, quite frankly, dull, unfunny and tedious. Sorry to present as a whinger but it is now getting too silly to bother with.
  • Options

The most frustrating thread on CL. Surely it is the one that most of us log on to look at first..and then you are subjected to posts that are, quite frankly, dull, unfunny and tedious. Sorry to present as a whinger but it is now getting too silly to bother with.

Totally agree, you log on and see 30/40 new posts and hope that something is happening and instead wade through crappy schoolboy sweet jokes!

• Options
    Yes we should stick to the Topic.
  • Options

Totally agree too! All I want to see in here is actual, real, 'please let one of them be real', rumours to keep me going...til its on the OS!

• Options
    iaitch said:

Yes we should stick to the Topic.

too many smarties on here .. boun t be some arguments
  • Options
    Lincs, very good now stop clogging up this thread with juvenile humour before people complain.
  • Options
    sorry !!
  • Options
    I can't think of a witty riposte to that!!!
  • Options
    we had Charlie Revel a while ago ..

lolwray form 5c
  • Options

agree.

those responsible should have a Bounty put out on them.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Azpilicueta has been more than OK and as good as Solly is, Azpilicueta is in a differentl league. He's now first choice right back for Spain. Kyle Walker is the England right back.Solly is not top four material yet.

Solly isn't even being looked at by anytop four club

Dizzle said:

Man Utd - Rafael
    Man City - Zabaleta & Richards
    Chelsea - Azpilcueta (sic) & Ivanovic
    Arsenal - Sagna & Jenkinson

If David Luiz is on his way to PSG / Barca, then Ivanovic / Cahill / Terry will be Chelski centre backs. Azpilicueta has been OK but I suspect they would want better. They did however sign a Brazilian right-back called Wallace, last year.

Would Spurs be a more likely destination? Who do they have after Kyle Walker?
    well he's still back up but agreed hes better than Solly.
  • Options

Both those points are wrong mate. Arbeloa is Spain's 1st choice RB and Glen Johnson is England's.
  • Options
    Can everyone please just take a break, have a...
  • Options
    This will end in mutiny.................on the Bounty
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I have no idea how Glen Johnson is England's first choice right back. Solly is easily a better right back defensively than Johnson, who for some reason believes because he scored 2 goals from cutting in on his left and shooting he should do it every time he gets the ball. It took me the first 2 minutes of Cardiff away to convince my friends who support Chelsea & United that Solly is a better right back than him.

The hatred I have for him is unmatched.
  • Options
    It's a marathon not a sprint.
  • Options
    That's pathetic, I'm not going to snicker at that.
  • Options
    Chris Lolly is going nowhere. And neither is Callum Haribo
  • Options
    I liked Polo Di Canio - he was a hole-hearted player.
  • Options

I liked Polo Di Canio - he was a hole-hearted player.

Well minted now he's got the Mackems job
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!