Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

I presume the 4 (Henry, Ward, Johnson, O'Hara) have been listed to get them off the wage bill, as they all would have expensive contracts with some time to run. And I guess Jackett wants to change the losing culture of the club (similar to Powell bringing in his team of fresh players to get promotion)

• Options
    Jerome (Judas) Thomas may be signing for Palarse
  • Options
    Obika most likely but not 100% - a surprise could be on the cards from man united if wages can be agreed.

from football rumours today, anyone know or can guess who the surprise could be? Rooney?
  • Options
    Total guess and wishful thinking but Nick Powell on loan?

• Options
    I'll take that henriquez who was on loan at Wigan. He would be perfect up top with yann.
  • Options

Obika most likely but not 100% - a surprise could be on the cards from man united if wages can be agreed.

from football rumours today, anyone know or can guess who the surprise could be? Rooney?

Macheda?

• Options
    Macheda would be a sick signing
  • Options
    From FR (so not reliable)but if true Solly is probably on his way.

24 Jun 2013 22:40:33
    Shaun Cummings will have a medical at Charlton tomorrow, Reading have agreed to sell the right back for £250,000
  • Options
    Where has this news come from that Solly is going? I will be sick if this happens.
  • Options

Sick as in good? lol

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    24 Jun 2013 11:01:46

Nicky bailey and Jonathan Obika to join Charlton by the end of the week. Jacques Maghoma and Spanish forward Toni may also join them however these are yet to be confirmed. There may also be late bid to attempt to persuade Simeon Jackson to join the Addicks as well, however these deals will take some time to complete. Also expect Peterborough defender Zakuani to join as well some time in the near future.
  • Options
    The above was from football rumours. Crawley has added the below on twitter.

He asked CAFC if any interest in Bailey and was told we have no interest.

3 other championship clubs also looking at Jacques Maghoma.
  • Options
    You've got to love Footbal Rumours though at least it gives you the chance to compile a list of the players we won't be getting.
  • Options
    I think Maghoma and Obika are the most likely
  • Options
    Rather sign Swiss Toni than the Spanish version.
  • Options
    If we were to believe FR our team next season could be

Gk Ben Williams (hibs)
    Lb Alex Smith (spurs)
    CB Zukauai (Pompi?)
    CB Kisnobo (Leeds)
    Rb Cummings (reading)
    Lw Maghoma (Burton)
    CM Bailey (BORO)
    CM Pack (Cheltenham)
    RW Donaldson (Brentford)
    ST S. Jackson (Norwich)
    ST Baldock (Bristol City)

Believe it when it's on the OS
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Where has this news come from that Solly is going? I will be sick if this happens.

Im not one to post much and i'm not one to make anything up but i have heard from a good source that at this time Charlton are not in for anyone and that a top 4 premiership team are in for Solly but the club are trying to convince him to stay. I'm not naming sources just sharing what i heard and you can choose to believe it or not.

• Options
    Two things. If a top four premier club is after him then its big money and we should be persuading him to go. Secondly. If we arnt in for anyone and that's our plan even if Solly stays then we are already relegated.
  • Options
    edester81 said:

dickplumb said:

Im not one to post much and i'm not one to make anything up but i have heard from a good source that at this time Charlton are not in for anyone and that a top 4 premiership team are in for Solly but the club are trying to convince him to stay. I'm not naming sources just sharing what i heard and you can choose to believe it or not.

If a "top 4" club is in for him, provided he handles it in the right way and allows us to get the biggest fee possible, then good luck to him - that's an opportunity no one should turn down.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

edester81 said:

dickplumb said:

If a "top 4" club is in for him, provided he handles it in the right way and allows us to get the biggest fee possible, then good luck to him - that's an opportunity no one should turn down.
    Your right a 10 million pound bid from a top 4 team would be very hard to turn down , but it might be hard to get a 10 million bid from a top 4 team.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

The above was from football rumours. Crawley has added the below on twitter.

He asked CAFC if any interest in Bailey and was told we have no interest.

3 other championship clubs also looking at Jacques Maghoma.

Ipswich and Birmingham are 2 of the other clubs looking at Maghoma
  • Options
    Man Utd - Rafael
    Man City - Zabaleta & Richards
    Chelsea - Azpilcueta (sic) & Ivanovic
    Arsenal - Sagna & Jenkinson
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Why? His loans have been a disaster so far.
  • Options
    If we are talking the "big 4" rather than the "top 4" could be Liverpool?
    Johnson and Wisdom. Unless I'm forgetting someone.
  • Options
    I really can't see Solly going to a top four Premiership club.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I really can't see Solly going to a top four Premiership club.

Agreed. A load of nonsense that rumour!
  • Options
    According to the tabloids Sagna wants out so possibly Arsenal
  • Options
    edester81 said:

dickplumb said:

I find that VERY hard to believe, as I can't see the big clubs being interested in a small(ish) RB with no international experience.
    If you had said a mid/lower table team (Fulham, Villa etc) then that would make more sense...
  • Options
    Liverpool have Kelly to cover Johnson too
  • Options

According to the tabloids Sagna wants out so possibly Arsenal

They have Jenkinson.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!