Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

1164165166167168170»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Lingard and Keane please.

Thanks

Wait not Will Keane. Wanted the other one, the defender.
  • Options

@ManUtd: LOANS: Jesse Lingard, Will Keane, Davide Petrucci, Federico Macheda, Tyler Blackett & Ben Amos have all returned to #mufc from loan spells.

Could be worth a look at?

Lingard please!
  • Options

It would feel weird for us to sign a player. I've forgotten what it feels like.

Let me remind you. There's an initial stimulating flurry of excitement around the belly area, followed by a high sense of suspense and expectation that gradually suffuses the chest. After the first couple of appearances this gradually disappears to be replaced by a dull stress-related ache around the neck and shoulders. In three to six weeks this has subsided into a vague sense of nausea and ennui.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Astrit Ajdarevit

• Options
    I seem to remember reading somewhere before we were looking at machida when he went to donny so maybe were are back in if this goes through
  • Options
    I thought Lingard had extended his loan with Birmingham by another 3 months very recently?
  • Options
    Now the takeover is done I expect this thread to dominate for the next month!
  • Options
    I expect jiggery-pokery with players from his other clubs to dominate rather than championship / premiership loans tbh.
  • Options
    farewell my friend, you served us well
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!