Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    I was with Bailey an hr ago in charlton had a good chat with him and his advisor watch this space for updates
  • Options

I was with Bailey an hr ago in charlton had a good chat with him and his advisor watch this space for updates

Serious or a response to jaaay wanting a rumour made up
  • Options

Serious or a response to jaaay wanting a rumour made up
    I can confirm this.

• Options
    Put them out of my misery nla
  • Options
  • Options
    I am banged up in Helensburgh in Jockland atm. No news here of any Charlton signings, in fact no news what so ever... That's West Scotland covered, over and oot!!!
  • Options

You are the MAN, nla !!!

Always seem to have your finger on the pulse ....

• Options
    Bailey is TCE's dog

Ooo jaaaaaay wanted a rumour i gave him a factual rumour

Bailey was in charlton and i was with him and the updates are on charlton life like i said they
    Would be

• Options

You are the MAN, nla !!!

Always seem to have your finger on the pulse ....

I didn't say WHOSE pulse.....

• Options
    According to a weekend press report, Holloway wants to take Ebanks-Blake, who will be out injured until October, to Palarse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @soccer_sauce: Just in...Charlton Athletic are in discussions with Celta Vigo regarding a 6 month loan deal for Spanish forward player Toni #CAFC #ADDICKS
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

@soccer_sauce: Just in...Charlton Athletic are in discussions with Celta Vigo regarding a 6 month loan deal for Spanish forward player Toni #CAFC #ADDICKS

This guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Rodríguez_Dovale ?
  • Options

sammy391 said:

This guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Rodríguez_Dovale ?
    Must be pal
  • Options
    Think this counts as a genuine rumour !!!!!!!
    What's @soccer sauce ?

• Options
    Anyone with one name is good #fact
  • Options
    Only five goals in 62 first-team games. He is 5-feet 10-inches tall.
  • Options
    Used to play for Barca
  • Options

Only five goals in 62 first-team games. He is 5-feet 10-inches tall.

To prolific for us, sure he isn't a central defender?
  • Options

Thanks for the clarification mate. Given the opportunity , who would u fancy as CF signing ?

Well yes .... Gower dale hughsie mid 3 Pritchard and Jacko tucked in, yann on his own. Could work but no width , If we had the confidence to play tiki taka we could dominate possession

But who breaks from midfield ?

Quote of the summer so far, just confidence away from mirroring Barca. LOL

• Options

Only five goals in 62 first-team games. He is 5-feet 10-inches tall.</

According to Fifa 13 he plays as a left footed RM
    blockquote>

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    23 Jun 2013 17:10:12
    jon obika deal from Tottenham to Charlton 99% done after having a bid accepted source is close to the club

Hope this is true, if he got more time during his loan, I'm sure he would of turned into a top striker, alongside kermorgant

*for the record deals are never 99% done. They are either 100% done or 0% ie not done
  • Options

jon obika deal from Tottenham to Charlton 99% done after having a bid accepted source is close to the club

Hope this is true, if he got more time during his loan, I'm sure he would of turned into a top striker, alongside kermorgant

*for the record deals are never 99% done. They are either 100% done or 0% ie not done

Take my word for it Henry. Only believe it when it's on the OS.
  • Options

Take my word for it Henry. Only believe it when it's on the OS.

To quote Oscar Wilde "I wish I had said that"

: - )
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 29m
    #Millwall confirm signing of keeper Stephen Bywater + Neil Harris' return to The Den.
  • Options
    Awful goalkeeper.
  • Options
    Forde leaving supposedly.
  • Options
    Ex-West Ham manager and goalkeeper. Operation relegation is truly under way. Forde will be a huge loss. Surely Neil Harris isn't good enough for The Championship anymore?
  • Options
    Harris has retired,coming back as coach?
  • Options

Forde leaving supposedly.

They want to re-sign him but let's hope that doesn't happen.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Used to play for Barca

According to Professor Wiki, 'Toni' - the Spanish forward we are rumoured to be interested in taking on loan - has first-team experience only at Celta Vigo, plus at Huesca on loan.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!