Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

Where the fuck are Millwall getting all this cash from?

have they actually signed anyone yet? so it's all rumours then. let's wait and see who they actually sign first eh.

• Options
    Cup run?
  • Options

Where the fuck are Millwall getting all this cash from?

Their cup run?

A televised semi-final must be worth something.

• Options
    And a rich American Chairman.
  • Options
    Apparently they could be buying Steve Morison again, Leeds fans despise him
  • Options
    Cup cash -you know that thing we dont give a shit about.
  • Options

And a rich American Chairman.

This. Apparently he's keen for them to push on and will invest more if he thinks it adds value (brother-in-law was at the shareholder's meeting).
  • Options
    not a rumour .. BUT .. our old friend Kenny (tie n) Jackett has just released Karl Henry @ Wolves .. wages would possibly be an issue ... does anyone fancy another 30 year old midfielder .. he can be a dirty so and so, however he'd be OUR dirty yet talented so and so
  • Options
    Remember when he hit the crossbar from 40 yards? Yeah still don't want him, there must be a good young holding midfielder out there alas it seems somewhat of a dying trade as every kid wants to be Ronaldo/Messi
  • Options

not a rumour .. BUT .. our old friend Kenny (tie n) Jackett has just released Karl Henry @ Wolves .. wages would possibly be an issue ... does anyone fancy another 30 year old midfielder .. he can be a dirty so and so, however he'd be OUR dirty yet talented so and so

Not released, transfer listed. Big, big difference
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not released, transfer listed. Big, big difference
    very true H .. my mistake
  • Options
    Henry on his way to Ipswich apparently. Karl, not Thierry.
  • Options

Henry on his way to Ipswich apparently. Karl, not Thierry.

He was Mick McC's main man at Molineux
  • Options
    I presume the 4 (Henry, Ward, Johnson, O'Hara) have been listed to get them off the wage bill, as they all would have expensive contracts with some time to run. And I guess Jackett wants to change the losing culture of the club (similar to Powell bringing in his team of fresh players to get promotion)
  • Options
    Wolves will have trouble shifting those four without using a large chunk of their parachutes money to partially buy out contracts and put these players within the reach of other clubs. Makes sense to do it, though, in order to try and rebuild
  • Options

I presume the 4 (Henry, Ward, Johnson, O'Hara) have been listed to get them off the wage bill, as they all would have expensive contracts with some time to run. And I guess Jackett wants to change the losing culture of the club (similar to Powell bringing in his team of fresh players to get promotion)

I think you're right but moving them on won't be easy.

The players won't want to move to clubs paying far worse wages and Wolves want a fee.

And who wants expensive players who've just been relegated twice and I O'Hara's case have a poor fitness record?
  • Options
    56 new posts since I was last on and not a decent rumour among them!!!
  • Options
    Maghoma is in London , so think of that what you will
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Like virtually every other player on the planet, apparently - talking to Millwall?

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Another former Spurs youth team graduate.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

There's more chance of us winning the league this season. They are all on Prem wages. We couldn't afford them on a free.
  • Options
    mart77 said:

56 new posts since I was last on and not a decent rumour among them!!!

I told you I'll text you when I hear something!

: - )
  • Options
    edited June 2013

There's more chance of us winning the league this season. They are all on Prem wages. We couldn't afford them on a free.
    agreed .. Johnson was a top player two years ago .. he's gone downhill rapidly .. Henry is a good player .. O'Hara is an overrated narcissist who makes one blinding pass a season and Ward I know little about. If Henry has gone to 'Swich, that shows the great advantage of having a multi millionaire as owner. I expect Ipswich to do well this coming season.

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Visiting the Lowry exhibition at the Tate?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

He's not yellow with only four fingers on each hand is he?
  • Options
    I saw maghoma go into the OXO Tower Restaurant today.
  • Options

Was he with McCormack?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Was he with McCormack?
    Not really sure mate, he was with someone bald, so high chance it was him. Although I thought it was nicky bailey at first so who knows!
  • Options
    McCormack signed for Brentford today
  • Options

Henry on his way to Ipswich apparently.

I can totally understand Henry being sent to Coventry but Ipswich.......?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!