Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    this is tedious and getting annoying. when busy at work you jump into CL for a minute, see 20 new posts on the rumours thread and it turns out to be crap. as said v annoying.
  • Options
    rumours .. is that a new chocolate biscuit from Fleetwood Mackintosh ?
  • Options

this is tedious and getting annoying. when busy at work you jump into CL for a minute, see 20 new posts on the rumours thread and it turns out to be crap. as said v annoying.

100% agree, didn't think the schools had broken up yet.

• Options
    I don't find it annoying. In fact I Revel in it
  • Options
    Red_Raver said:

Azpilicueta has been more than OK and as good as Solly is, Azpilicueta is in a differentl league. He's now first choice right back for Spain. Kyle Walker is the England right back.Solly is not top four material yet.

Both those points are wrong mate. Arbeloa is Spain's 1st choice RB and Glen Johnson is England's.
    and point three...he's better than Solly.
  • Options
    Millwall after Lee Martin
  • Options
    @SkySportsPeteO: Millwall are eyeing a move for former Ipswich Town winger Lee Martin. #millwall #itfc
  • Options

Sorry but I can't work out the chocolate bar pun in this one. Someone ex-plain it for me
  • Options

Sorry but I can't work out the chocolate bar pun in this one. Someone ex-plain it for me
    Has some great twix out on the wing
  • Options
    This is all too Flake-y for my liking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've heard a rumour that a big signing is going to happen on Monday. Gonna cause a ripple amongst our rivals
  • Options
    I thought Millwall had a transfer embargo - it's a Lion Bar!
  • Options

@SkySportsPeteO: Millwall are eyeing a move for former Ipswich Town winger Lee Martin. #millwall #itfc

What's this got to do with us?!
  • Options
    Chinese superstar Kit Kat on his way. Deal wrapped up')-
  • Options
    All this speculation has me all in a Twirl
  • Options
    Maybe it's just to (Walnut) whip up some interest
  • Options
    @RichCawleySLP: Sounds like Jacques Maghoma on verge of signing for Middlesbrough. Had been on #cafc radar.
  • Options
    Enough with these puns!!!

Here is something from Cawley:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m
    Sounds like Jacques Maghoma on verge of signing for Middlesbrough. Had been on #cafc radar.
  • Options

Enough with these puns!!!

Here is something from Cawley:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m
    Sounds like Jacques Maghoma on verge of signing for Middlesbrough. Had been on #cafc radar.

At least the puns were original : - )
  • Options

You're lucky. 75 tweets today from people ITK passing on transfer and takeover gossip. Gets right on my thrupennies, it does.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sean mcginty has joined Sheffield united
  • Options
    Sollied said:

Sean mcginty has joined Sheffield united

Was there a fee? Doubt we'll get any more anyway.
  • Options
    http://www.thefootballsocial.co.uk/fulham/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

@TransfersToBe: Yann Kermorgant's move to Fulham is looking to go ahead, the clubs have agreed a £3m fee #cafc #ffc

Really hope this isn't true.
  • Options
    think Fulham will be looking for a higher class of player than Kermorgant to be honest.
  • Options
    Mike said:

think Fulham will be looking for a higher class of player than Kermorgant to be honest.

Kermo is a Rolls Royce mate. You don't get a higher class than him.
  • Options

Mike said:

Kermo is a Rolls Royce mate. You don't get a higher class than him.
    Fulham make a habit of signing older and experienced strikers .. Let's hope this is not true .. if he goes it will indicate to me either that the club really is stony skint or that 'we' lack ambition.
  • Options
    Couldn't turn down 3mill for any player, especially not one in his 30's. Be gutted though
  • Options
    Won't be true. Plus we'd have probably at least put a bid in for another striker if it was looking likely that Yann would go.
  • Options

Couldn't turn down 3mill for any player, especially not one in his 30's. Be gutted though

unfortunately ... this is absolutely the situation .. but I would expect that a club like CAFC is not desperate for 3 million. (I am a born optimist) .. Kermorgant is one of the few players who in my opinion, would be nigh on impossible to replace. He is so integral to the way we play. His departure could, in the longer term, cost us more than 3 million
  • Options
    If we got a bid of 3 million for any of our players, they will go.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!