Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    FR

25 Jun 2013 19:47:24
    Marvin Sordell will be allowed to talk to Charlton when Bolton complete the signing of Jermaine Beckford.

Charlton are still hoping to make Dale Stephens part of the deal.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

FR

Marvin Sordell will be allowed to talk to Charlton when Bolton complete the signing of Jermaine Beckford.

Saw this earlier, the same person also posted this football rumour 10 days ago:

15 Jun 2013 18:40:09
    Charlton have enquired about the availability of Marvin Sordell, there's talk that Dale Stephens could move in the opposite direction.

Intheknow...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Love to have him at the valley but would be very expensive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.) Stephens has been wanting a move up north for some time, this would suit both parties with Charlton badly in the need for s striker.

To be honest, I think an up-front of Yann and Marvin Sordell would be pretty good...

• Options
    Richard J said:

FR

Marvin Sordell was the player racially abused at Millwall.

Could be interesting - he's a Londoner who hasn't settled when transferred to a team up north, Stephens is a northerner who hasn't settled down south.

• Options
    CAFCJokar said:

Richard J said:

FR

Saw this earlier, the same person also posted this football rumour 10 days ago:

15 Jun 2013 18:40:09
    Charlton have enquired about the availability of Marvin Sordell, there's talk that Dale Stephens could move in the opposite direction.

Intheknow...

1.) Love to have him at the valley but would be very expensive

2.) Stephens has been wanting a move up north for some time, this would suit both parties with Charlton badly in the need for s striker.

To be honest, I think an up-front of Yann and Marvin Sordell would be pretty good...

So do I
  • Options
    Bolton fans think he's awful but I reckon he'd be very good for us with a run of games.
  • Options

Bolton fans think he's awful but I reckon he'd be very good for us with a run of games.

He had a decent scoring record at Watford - roughly one goal in three games - but he was a kid then, plus he's n England U21 international.

Also has his own charity:
    http://www.marvinsordell.co.uk/index.html
  • Options

he's n England U21 international.

Not sure how much kudos there is attached to that after the recent Euro Championships.

• Options

he's n England U21 international.

Not sure how much kudos there is attached to that after the recent Euro Championships.

Good, we can get him even more cheaply.
  • Options
    I'd happily swap him for Stephens
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

http://www.thefootballsocial.co.uk/fulham/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

@TransfersToBe: Yann Kermorgant's move to Fulham is looking to go ahead, the clubs have agreed a £3m fee #cafc #ffc

Really hope this isn't true.

Most of these twitter accounts claiming to be agents in the know are usually fake. Nowt to worry about me thinks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macheda has a terrible record for a striker. But, ISCPWT.
  • Options
    I'd be content with any recognised striker at this point, slightly worrying how we're not exactly strongly linked with anyone, let alone forwards!
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Jeez u can't believe you lot are even discussing it.

31 year old strikers who haven't really done it in their career (yes I know we love him but seriously) do not demand a fee of £3m from a prem club!

Some spotty teenager has written it for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're right. Was the Celtic offer not genuine either? Harveys Gardener and LuckyReds, above, suggest it was.

I'm fairly certain it came out by someone through an official function, Player Of The Year is really sticking out in my mind or a similar event. I'm sure someone will be on soon to confirm!
    Yes he confirmed it himself at the sponsors evening... said he didn't want to move as he was very happy at Charlton
  • Options
    He's a Bolton fan isn't he? Would he honestly tell a supporter if he wanted to leave their club? I doubt it. He wanted leave 5 months ago when Villa were in for him.
  • Options

He's a Bolton fan isn't he? Would he honestly tell a supporter if he wanted to leave their club? I doubt it. He wanted leave 5 months ago when Villa were in for him.

their talking about Kerms re Celtic
  • Options

Can't keep up!

Paterson signed for Huddersfield. Would have been worth a punt.
  • Options
    Chris Powell is in Turkey at the moment folks
  • Options

Can't keep up!

Huddersfield have done some good business so far. Stead and Paterson on frees and Hammil from Wolves.
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Apparently scouting Delit from Trabsonspor
  • Options

Redhenry said:

Enough of this silliness.
    We are looking to sign Macheda.

Source ?

a goodun
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DeeBee said:

...frantically looking for confectionery pun

• Options
    Is he definitely Turkish then?
    lolwray said:

DeeBee said:

...frantically looking for confectionery pun

• Options
    turkish delight :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ross said:

Can't keep up!

Huddersfield have done some good business so far. Stead and Paterson on frees and Hammil from Wolves.
    Hammil will be a good signing if he can rediscover some form. Hopefully the Stead and Paterson signings mean they won't be signing Vaughan.
  • Options

turkish delight :)

2013 - The summer of sweet puns : - )

• Options

Ross said:

Can't keep up!

Hammil will be a good signing if eh can rediscover some form. Hopefully the Stead and Paterson signings mean they won't be signing Vaughan.
    Stead is a reasonable signing (and is one of theirs as well) but is hardly the sort of player that will take them to another level.

And there's no confectionary puns to be made from his name either...
  • Options

Ross said:

Can't keep up!

Hammil will be a good signing if eh can rediscover some form. Hopefully the Stead and Paterson signings mean they won't be signing Vaughan.
    Stead is a reasonable signing (and is one of theirs as well) but is hardly the sort of player that will take them to another level.

And there's no confectionary puns to be made from his name either...
    No confectionery puns, you reckon. Isn't it Werther try?

• Options
    @FootyRumours__: Marvin Sordell has been given permission to talk to Charlton. #CAFC #BWFC
  • Options
    Oh a bit of light at end of blackwall tunnel ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Maghoma to 'Boro or MASSIVE.

Ambrose to Burnley.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!