Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nigel Adkins

Comments

• Options
    Not a single mention of Nigel Adkins in tonight's programme according to Twitter.

Consecutive promotions, something like a 40 place rise in league position. Disgusting.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Programmes would have been printed before the announcement wouldn't they?
  • Options
    There's a column from the new manager...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    WSS said:

He's been lined up for a while though.
  • Options
    WSS said:

in Spanish ?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Not a single mention of Nigel Adkins in tonight's programme according to Twitter.

Consecutive promotions, something like a 40 place rise in league position. Disgusting.

Glad this never happens when long serving staff leave Charlton.
  • Options

. all these f***ing foreigners

Even by your low standards that is shocking
  • Options

. all these f***ing foreigners

Even by your low standards that is shocking
    back to your knitting you old woman
    (:->)
  • Options
    Early days but S'Hampton are looking good. It seems that the point won @ Chelsea has given the team a big boost, irrespective of who is the manager
  • Options

Early days but S'Hampton are looking good. It seems that the point won @ Chelsea has given the team a big boost, irrespective of who is the manager

More like Everton playing poorly.
    Expect better after a Moyes roasting (British old fashioned management technique) and a win.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder what Pochettino's views are on the Falklands?
  • Options
    Funny how the supposed planned protests and chants aren't happening as their playing well.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

More like Everton playing poorly.
    Expect better after a Moyes roasting (British old fashioned management technique) and a win.

@AbsurdistanI: would agree .. almost as if Everton are 'feeling sorry' for the saints players .. nah .. it can't be that !!!
  • Options

No wonder we have an unemployment problem .. all these f***ing foreigners coming over here .... still, I suppose Spain's unemployed millions deserve a chance

You can be a right nasty bit of work, you know that?
  • Options

Probably the same as the vast majority of English and Argentinian people's views. Couldn't give a fuck.
  • Options
    He went for a sh*t
    He went for a sh*t
    Jason puncheon
    He went for a sh*t
  • Options

No wonder we have an unemployment problem .. all these f***ing foreigners coming over here .... still, I suppose Spain's unemployed millions deserve a chance

You can be a right nasty bit of work, you know that?
    that's me mush .. Mr Nasty hahahahahaha
  • Options

I am not sure that the views of a football manager are really going to influence that debate much one way or the other.
  • Options
    I thought the saints were a little unlucky not to win this one. Who will take the drop this year. It'll be interesting
  • Options

I thought the saints were a little unlucky not to win this one. Who will take the drop this year. It'll be interesting

Probably be them, what with all their foreigners, eh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Getting very tight, looks like nobody is really 'dead' yet, even QPR look to be much, much stronger and must be wishing they'd dumped Mark 'Useless' Hughes about six games earlier to give themselves a better chance.

Reading are winning games, you can NEVER write off Wigan and Saints, Villa and Newcastle are still right in the mix as well.

I would LOVE to see QPR, Villa and Newcastle come down but think it will probably be QPR, Reading and Villa.
  • Options
    QPR, Reading and the Saints.............Villa may replace one of these, most likely Reading.
  • Options
    id rather it was Arsenal---their under 18 team and the name GOONERS (WTF!!!)

but id settle for Villa Newcastle and QPR --- onlything is they make us going up next year even harder
  • Options
    So GretnaGreenAddick feels that there must be more modern foreign managers but when asked who the 'old fashioned' managers are he comes up with six names, four of whom are foreign.

I really don't get his argument.

I'd also like to ask if Powell is a so called 'modern' manager. He's not foreign which seems to be one of GGA's prerequisites.. In addition I don't see our way of playing as fitting in with the 'modern' style.

• Options
    This new Saints manager might be the best manager since Mourinho but if he can't speak to his players......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21136192

......then there is a big problem brewing, Capello had similar problems when England boss.
  • Options
    Time to bring this back... Wonder what the first press conference will be like when Kev Nolan is there?  :D
  • Options
    Reading this thread in light of Pochettino's achievements would be hilarious, but a better takeaway is how well we all knew Adkins was doing
  • Options
    There's literally an old thread for everything lol