Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Ipswich Town 2012 post-match views

Over to you...

Comments

• Options
    Oops
  • Options
    Doh!
  • Options
    Not gonna let Charlton ruin my Christmas.

Roll on Saturday
  • Options
    Leakng goals at an alarming rate, cannot score from open play - what the hell has happened - we were doing so well just a few weeks ago. Is there too much tinkering?
  • Options
    Frimgpong is a liability. Send him back now.
  • Options
    Stinks of someone who still doesn't know his best 11, you can't keep making changes for the sake of it.
  • Options
    Why, in so many games, does it take to the second half before we start showing some urgency. It happens far too often and its becoming a very worrying trait.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Pritchard MOM.

Seaborne and Frimpong both not much use and the sooner they go back, the better. Unfortunately they're needed though because at present, we don't have anything better.

Left back and midfield is the problem. Any time we built pressure and the ball went to Seaborne, he was like a rabbit in headlights and possession was lost, whether it was an aimless punt, poor pass or League 2 standard miscontrol.
  • Options
    Players like green, Frimpong and seabourne looked so disinterested and played rubbish .. Same team just kerkar Pritchard involved
  • Options
    Stephens and seaborne were bloody shocking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With the lack of stability behind the scenes I'm starting to think that CP is at risk unless there are some wins PDQ.
  • Options
    Who got sent off, and what for?
  • Options
    4-3-3 with Green and Stephens as 2 of your midfielders is a recipe for disaster, just Frimpong who can tackle..Drop Hulse, make Fuller a super sub and bulk up the midfield as its non existant
  • Options
    N

Who got sent off, and what for?

Noone did?
  • Options
    Sorry folks time to say thank you chris but off you go
    He needs to drop down and learn his trade
    If he stays he will take us back down where most of these players belong
  • Options
    Pritchard has to start centre midfield.
  • Options

First of the silly posts...
    If most of our players belong in the divisions below then is he not doing a good job?
  • Options

"..........And A Happy New Year !".

• Options
    Philipoters WUM alert
  • Options
    Ignore it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking awful. Need Wiggins back asap.

Morrisson a liability today, and Stevo didn't stop giving it away. Pritch needs to start, motm by a mile.

Starting to think the only way we're gonna do anything is by selling players.

Get 4.5 million for Solly and Stephens. Luke Young in on loan. Boyd, Wordsworth and Pugh in.
  • Options

"Are the first cracks begining to appear within CPs advisors decisions are becoming increasingly a mystery to us. Why are we playing forwards who dont score " He works hard" is simply not good enough. We need a striker who can convert chances or loo…"
    in "Wiggins at right back" Comment by philipoters February 22

• Options

Pritchard MOM.

Agee with this and that tells u how bad we were in the first half when he gets Mom when he only plays second half!
    As for seaborne I hope he never plays for us again! Utter utter Shiite footballer! This doesn't mean he's a 'scapegoat' it means he is shit no touch no clue an appalling footballer !
    Bellieve me we are relegation material unless we invest!
    I think Powell wil start looking over his shoulder unless things change!
  • Options

Idiot
  • Options
    Lee Martin had Solly in his pocket.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    4-5-1 please. Back to grinding out the results.

Pritchard, Jacko and Stephens/Dervite in the middle. Wilson and Haynes out wide and Hulse the target man.

Evina in for Seaborne.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Got done by an appalling first half performance - Midfield was a shambles, you could have took any of them off, Danny Green looked completely disinterested, Haynes anonymous, Stephens lightweight and wasteful, Frimpong rash and over run.

Second half was a big improvement but it was impossible not to improve on the first half shambles, Jackson and Pritchard added a bit of balls and urgency to our play. Special mention on Pritchard who i thought was excellent.

We seem incapable of playing 4 in midfield, real lack of quality on the ball, so many touches and poor decision making slowing the play down.

We need our away form to get back on track because we are just making life too difficult for ourselves at home.

Special mention to Dan Seabourne who I take the point was part of a defence that kept 3-4 clean sheets but on that showing he is stealing a living and I'd be making the call to get someone from Southampton to come pick him up

Lots of pondering for Mr Powell tonight
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    MickMc: Charlton were better in the second half. They have two good centre forwards who caused us a few problems. (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    Last three games have been relegation form........having been to all three.....defenders not happy with the ball...even Solly is struggling at times...can't blame him.