Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emmanuel Frimpong to Charlton? **Loan ended**

Comments

• leave it yeah!
  • I know I might regret asking this but why is "dench" associated with EF?

Is it not just a general slang word?

I know I might regret asking this but why is "dench" associated with EF?

DO keep up, Henry !

The actual meaning of the word is : Does Emmanuel Nut Centre Halves ?

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/51707/dench-explained-for-us-oldies#latest

• Shame we only have him til the New Year
  • Plaaayer said:

Dench is a word made up by him and his cousin Leathal Bizzle

My cousin is called Jamie. Imagine getting a birthday card from your Uncle Lethal....

• Shame we only have him til the New Year

I think its more covering us to check his fitness and then like millwall did with their lad yesterday re sign

• Lethal Bizzle's real name is Maxwell. Not quite so gangsta!
  • Great signing

Well done to the board for once again backing the manager in the transfer Market

Just what we need in the middle but he will get sent off at millwall :)
  • Pleased about this - made a big difference to Wolves in the Prem til he got crocked. Will definitely bring more dynamism to our midfield. And not to blow my own but I called this one on 30 March:

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1168388/#Comment_1168388

Won't mention the other 8 that the gaffer is obviously still working on though...
  • Radio5Live said with view to permanent move
  • Radio5Live said with view to permanent move

I hope so, sort of player we should be looking at now. The young, hungry type who have to take a step back to go forward.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder what cedric evina makes of this. He loves frimpong apparently. Wish ceddy had twitter to see his reaction!

Anyone know when ceddy is back?
  • January timeframe seems to indicate that this might not translate into any permanent deal which I always thought was unlikely given his previous games for Arsenal.
  • I suspect he will be on the bench on Saturday. Quite a strong bench at the moment. It's amazing how a few players back from injury and loan signings can make a squad that was being stretched suddenly look pretty strong.

We were talking about the possibility of having to recall Clarke nad now we have - Hulse, Haynes, Fuller, BWp and soon to be Kermogant vying for the attacking spots.
  • I also suspect he will be on the Dench.
  • Haven't been that impressed with him the few times I've seen him, but hope I'm wrong and he's the bit of steel we've been missing in the middle!
  • Regarding us having come into money, isn't it likely to be the case that Arsenal will be paying some, or even most, of his wages?
  • The squad does have the feel of promotion quality at the moment.
  • "@mrjamieohara: @Frimpong26AFC Good luck at Charlton lad hope the injury is all good now"---thanks G hope to b playing with you soon x
  • WSS said:

"@mrjamieohara: @Frimpong26AFC Good luck at Charlton lad hope the injury is all good now"---thanks G hope to b playing with you soon x

Doesnt look like hes intending to stay after New years day does it....
  • We're getting him match fit for Wolves...
  • Sponsored links:

• Well that's that. We are just taking him, getting him match fit then wolves will come in for him in january
  • Ah, but why is Jamie O'Hara - G ?

Ask Leon Knight.

Gangsta!
  • Well that's that. We are just taking him, getting him match fit then wolves will come in for him in january

That's what he might think now, but once he's been with us for six weeks he'll never want to leave.

Really ? I do admire your optimism but three wins off the back of playing pretty average does not a season make.

• Ohara is signing in Jan
  • I know I might regret asking this but why is "dench" associated with EF?

Thanks for asking Henry. I was still in WTF mode but didn't want to be the only old fart to ask!

Great signing. Frimpong WILL play, unlike Razor Razak.

I'm wondering if he'll get some match practice in order to sod off to the Africa Cup of Nations in January? Ghana or Wolverhampton in mid-winter, I know which one I'd prefer.

Really ? I do admire your optimism but three wins off the back of playing pretty average does not a season make.

you don't have to be particularly good in this league (imo) just consistant. Look at Palarse, an ordinary side, poor at our place, but get on a run and hey presto. We can make the play offs imo.

• Emmanuel Y Frimpong ‏@Frimpong26AFC
    Hello to all my new charlton fc suporters hope to help the team. Ill give 110% while am here on loan and can't wait for start playing.

From Twitter just now...