Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emmanuel Frimpong to Charlton? **Loan ended**

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Frimpong in, Kerm back this week, Wiggins a couple of weeks later, plus Wilson the squad is looking strong.
  • Just in time for a certain game
  • YOU'VE BEEN FRIMPONGED
  • #LEAVEITGARY
  • Gazcafc81 said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Gazcafc81 said:

stonemuse said:

Spoke to a mate last night who goes to arsenal regularly, he says frimpong is class, great holding midfielder and not afraid of a challenge ...he reckons he will relish going to the den. He's a strong player and not afraid to give it out.

I hope he doesn't go to the den!

Frimpong is exactly the sort of player you want in that game, especially with Powell's negative tactics in the last 10 mins. There is always goals in "Millwall Time"
    How many late goals did we score last seasons? I wouldn't say Powell is negative late on in a game at all. Far from it.
    How many centre halfs did we have on at the end at Burnley? counting Seaborne who is actually a centre half, Taylor, Dervite, Cort and Morrison thats five and your saying Powell's tactics aren't defensive?

Did we win the game?
    We did but we won't win at Millwall with tactics like that! Which is my point.
    We'll see won't we.

If we're 1-0 up with ten minutes left away from home against a top-half side then I have no problem with Powell being defensive. You'd be the first to moan if we went gung-ho and threw away the lead.
  • Can't wait to see somebody get frimponged at The Valley!
  • Gazcafc81 said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Gazcafc81 said:

stonemuse said:

Spoke to a mate last night who goes to arsenal regularly, he says frimpong is class, great holding midfielder and not afraid of a challenge ...he reckons he will relish going to the den. He's a strong player and not afraid to give it out.

I hope he doesn't go to the den!

Frimpong is exactly the sort of player you want in that game, especially with Powell's negative tactics in the last 10 mins. There is always goals in "Millwall Time"
    How many late goals did we score last seasons? I wouldn't say Powell is negative late on in a game at all. Far from it.
    How many centre halfs did we have on at the end at Burnley? counting Seaborne who is actually a centre half, Taylor, Dervite, Cort and Morrison thats five and your saying Powell's tactics aren't defensive?

Did we win the game?
    We did but we won't win at Millwall with tactics like that! Which is my point.
    maybe the club should sack Powell and sign you

great signing, cant see whats to moan about
  • Pleased with this.

Hope he is fit enough to come straight into the side.

Does put a question mark over Jonson though
  • Gaz when I said I didn't want to see EF at the den, I meant in a Millwall shirt!
  • The Egg will be sent back in a couple of weeks time.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2012

Gaz when I said I didn't want to see EF at the den, I meant in a Millwall shirt!

I Misread.

I am not moaning about this signing i am well happy.

@The Red Robin Just remember "Squeeky Bum Time" ;)

• Dizzle said:

D

E

N

C

H

This
  • Quality signing - thought we had no money...
    Stephens should improve a lot playing in centre with frimpong. Just hope we don't put JJ back on left wing as he was shocking there.
  • Emmanuel & Dale seem like a great combo.
    Could compliment eachother very well potentially.
  • He comes from Arsenal, he fucking hates Millwall...
  • Climbing the table nicely and looking stronger by the day! Going to be a very interesting secong half to this season!
  • Anyone else despise DENCH and LEAVE IT YEAH...

Untill now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Fringpong fringpong
    fringpong Fringpong
    fringpong iddle eye po
  • Unbelievable signing
  • He comes from Arsenal, he fucking hates Millwall...

How apt.
    Must be the CAFC christmas number one.

• OK, maybe the injury history is a worry, but this could really help us push on (i.e. as a loan signing it's a risk worth taking). Central midfield has been a chronic weakness, we rarely boss it, and didn't sound like we did on Saturday. Be interesting to see who Powell picks if Stephens is fit...
  • When is Frimpong day?
  • so when will his first red card be ?
  • Every day is Frimpong day.
  • MOM Vs Millwall or straight red.