Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emmanuel Frimpong to Charlton? **Loan ended**

Comments

• As Stephens was only ill on Saturday (I heard he had a stomach 'ailment' - ie the tommy tits), you would assume that he will be back on Saturday as that will only keep him out for 24 -48 hours).

I cant work out who the team will be - someone will have to drop as Frimpong is a signing that you cant just leave on the bench.

I would go with Pritchard, Stephens, Frimpong, Kerkar.

Sorry Jacko......
  • shine166 said:

frimpong ooh oooh, frimpong ooh ooooh
    he comes from Arsenal...he fking hates millwall
    frimpong...

• only another hour until Cawley claims it as an exclusive ;-))
  • Sorry to be the pessimistic one but can someone tell me what the issues with his knees is and how broken is he likely to be?
  • Charlton and Frimpong now trending worldwide on twitter

• i just hope we play him as Rasak came with a good reputation but we did not really give him much of a chance which why I think Man CIty re-called him.

I am excited by this signing.
  • Absolute quality signing provided fitness is proved. Our ascent up the league looks good to continue.

DENCH.
  • edited November 2012

i just hope we play him as Rasak came with a good reputation but we did not really give him much of a chance which why I think Man CIty re-called him.

I am excited by this signing.

Good point that re: Rasak.
    But I feel as if Frimpong comes with a bigger reputation than Rasak did, and it's games like Hudds & Millwall where we could use an engine roomer as apposed to a flair player like Rasak.

I hope the fans & club all get behind Frimpong. He had quite a good rapport with the WWFC fans would be nice to have the same here.
  • Cant see it not working, he is a quality player. Love the comment from the wolves bloke asking 'Has Eggy been Frimponged again' lol

Cant wait for Sat now, hope we can bring momentum from the last 3 games and smash them yorkie mugs!!

interesting to see Oooo Ahhh's opinion on the Dench signing?
  • Sponsored links:

• I know I might regret asking this but why is "dench" associated with EF?

Is it not just a general slang word?
  • Its his and some rappers clothing line or something like that!

Dench something to do with Judy but not 100% thats actually true!
  • Stay dench yeah
  • I know I might regret asking this but why is "dench" associated with EF?

Is it not just a general slang word?

DO keep up, Henry !

The actual meaning of the word is : Does Emmanuel Nut Centre Halves ?

• Hope he's fit as I'm looking forward to see someone in midfield who can take care of himself. Would like to see a midfield of Kerkar Stephens Frimpong and Pritchard(with Wilson to replace Pritchard when fit).

We haven't had any serious tacklers in the side for some time - Diawara was the last player I remember who was one for the crunching tackle.
  • Dench is a word made up by him and his cousin Leathal Bizzle as far as I'm aware which they then turned into a clothing line.
  • It's a completely made up word
  • edited November 2012

• No question it is a quality signing. I have a big concern over his ability to come in and make an immediate impact. He looked seriously unfit in the Reading vs Arsenal cup game and if I remember rightly he was subbed at half time.

Hope we don't spend 5-6 weeks getting him fit, only for him to go back to Arsenal as soon as the loan is up.
  • I think he mentioned that
  • Sponsored links:

• Plaaayer said:

Dench is a word made up by him and his cousin Leathal Bizzle as far as I'm aware which they then turned into a clothing line.

Will we be seeing the Bizzle at Charlton?
  • Dench is made up by him and Lethal Bizzle to describe something good.
  • He's cousins with the rapper Lethal Bizzle and that's his clothing line.
  • What my Wolves mate said:

''Im so fuckin sick with wolves. We're such an awful football club. Frimpong issued a come and get me plea to wolves, arsenal offer him to us and we turn him down coz he's not 100% fit. Obviously he's not as thats why he's going out on loan. I hope he fuckin smashes it for you and shows are management and board how shit they are once more. We had him last year. He is so good, great signing''
  • i know what outfit i'll be wearing for millwall away, dench me up!
  • What my Wolves mate said:

''Im so fuckin sick with wolves. We're such an awful football club. Frimpong issued a come and get me plea to wolves, arsenal offer him to us and we turn him down coz he's not 100% fit. Obviously he's not as thats why he's going out on loan. I hope he fuckin smashes it for you and shows are management and board how shit they are once more. We had him last year. He is so good, great signing''

Do we know if he was actually offered to Wolves?
  • he's looked a strong player on the limited i've seen of him but fitness is the key here ... just get fit for the millwall match and stay on the pitch
  • He actually asked Wolves if he could go back there.
  • edited November 2012
    Great signing