Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emmanuel Frimpong to Charlton? **Loan ended**

Comments

• Why does he keep saying leave it? Love it!
  • Watched the video. Frimpong only involved for about 3 mins.
    Out of 90 mins, that's not good enough.

;o)
  • Loco said:

Wasn't the reason Hollands went out on loan that we had so many players in that position?

as someone noticed earlier, we seem to be using a one in one out policy .. cash is tight and the wages bill needs careful managing
  • don't think so Lincs, in the past week we have had
    Waggy return
    Jonsson loaned in
    Frimpong loaned in
    Seaborne loaned in
    Hollands loaned out
    Sullivan loaned out

so there must be a bit of money sloshing around the Valley????
    Waggy return
    Jonsson loaned in
    Frimpong loaned in
    Seaborne loaned in
    Hollands loaned out
    Sullivan loaned out

agreed .. to a certain extent .. Seabourne was essential as we had no other fit left backs, Waggy's return ? .. perhaps Orient could no longer afford or want him .... Jonsson .. Powell recognises the need for a big, tough tackling 'lump' in midfield ... Frimpong became available and Powell regarded him as too good to turn down. I mentioned a while ago ago that some money seems to have come into the club, however, I don't think it's a king's ransom.
    Waggy return
    Jonsson loaned in
    Frimpong loaned in
    Seaborne loaned in
    Hollands loaned out
    Sullivan loaned out

agreed .. to a certain extent .. Seabourne was essential as we had no other fit left backs, Waggy's return ? .. perhaps Orient could no longer afford or want him .... Jonsson .. Powell recognises the need for a big, tough tackling 'lump' in midfield ... Frimpong became available and Powell regarded him as too good to turn down. I mentioned a while ago ago that some money seems to have come into the club, however, I don't think it's a king's ransom.
    Perhaps the money is just money that was always planned for but was just previously unavailable due to behind the scenes shenanigans ?

• edited November 2012
    It may be that Arsenal see the loan as beneficial to them so are subsidising or even funding the deal. It certainly seems we have some money though now. We don't know so can only speculate.
  • It may be that Arsenal see the loan as beneficial to them so are subsidising or even funding the deal. It certainly seems we have some money though now. We don't know so can only speculate.

exactly .. speculating is so much fun .. and cheap when it's not your own money
  • JiMMy 85 said:

"Thanks for buying the T-shirts... and all you haters...'man, Frimpong is the worst player in the league', leave it! 'Man's only twenty... 'Man is... you know.. 'Man is... do you know the cling cling. So stop hating."

Right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0K10qX7sw

Danny Green's house is so much nicer than his, for sure!
  • Sponsored links:

• This geezer's an absolute mug. He's also sh1t. Never seen him have a good game - or even a good five minutes. Hope he proves me wrong, and might actually be useful in a game against the spanners, but I'm not expecting a lot. Mind you, Parker was a tool until he went out to Norwich on loan, so maybe this will be the making of him.
  • I've seen him in reserve games absolutely run the show.
  • edited November 2012
    I've literally no idea what most of this thread means and whether this bloke will turn out to be a good signing not but looking forward to seeing him at the weekend and making my own mind up. Drench? Leave it...? Eh?

...and as for who this Lemon Drizzle of who you speak...?
  • Perhaps it was always there and the speculation and supposition was wrong?
  • WSSWSS
    edited November 2012
  • He looks really happy to be here.
  • Pleased to have him on board, always impressed when i have watched him play but then maybe i have been lucky, plus i like that he is a bit of a character.
  • Hate Frimpong and the other idiot Lethal Bizzle. 'Dench' and 'leave it yeah' are pathetic. Can't wait for him to go back to Arsenal. Hopefully he'll get injured and won't play *fingers crossed*

What someone said on facebook.

We do have some real twats as fans don't we
  • Leave it.
  • Sponsored links:

• That picture is making me laugh way more than it should
  • Not sure he is too impressed with the kit design!
  • The Arsenal Away Boyz have already made a song from Emmanuel to the tune of Elton Johns 'Your Song'.

Slightly overshadowed by this performance however...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04avEmSeU94

Probably got his Dench trainers wet after stumbling into a pothole in the car park.....
  • Hate Frimpong and the other idiot Lethal Bizzle. 'Dench' and 'leave it yeah' are pathetic. Can't wait for him to go back to Arsenal. Hopefully he'll get injured and won't play *fingers crossed*

What someone said on facebook.

We do have some real twats as fans don't we

Wishing him to get injured, sigh (facepalm)

The way i see it, he has talent and he is alot better then any of our central midfielders! I have seen him play some games for Arsenal and he actually seemed better then Song (could pass), but his temperment is questionable. Like song when he came here i think he will do well, make a big impact and pretty sure he will prove a great signing.

As long as he does all the business on the pitch, thats all that matters to me..
  • I have a couple of mates who are already slagging him off.

What you'll find is that those who have that mindset in common rarely go to the games and just put their own selfish opinion in front of what's best for the team on the pitch.

Both of these mates also thought Carl Jenkinson was a "terrible player".

Um....looks like he's trying to rip it in half!
  • cafc-west said:

Not sure he is too impressed with the kit design!

Um....looks like he's trying to rip it in half!
    Not hench enough.

Think he's an idiot but would love him to do well.
  • P.S. Those hats are thirty quid! Who buys them?
  • everyone goin millwall has to wear one.

3600 x £30