Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emmanuel Frimpong to Charlton? **Loan ended**

Comments

• To be fair, with gnashers like these you can understand why he didn't smile in the other photo...

50 pence.

50 dench
  • Can't remember the last time I saw so much personal unpleasantness directed towards a new player coming in. Wonder what other agendas are playing out here.

I think it is more that EF is, despite his relatively few games played, one of the highest profile players we've signed for a while.

His clothes, records and that he plays for Arsenal means people have heard of him so have an opinion.

For me potentially great signing.
    Me too.

Can I join the clique now?
    The first rule of the clique is don't talk about the clique

That was changed at the last clique AGM Henry. Surely you remember all the fuss Oggy made about it.

No, that was after I was thrown out for wearing the wrong cardigan so I missed the whole thing.

Bastards!
    I'm surprised you consider that there can be any such thing as a wrong cardigan.
    I don't but the ugg boot wearing fashionistas do.
  • Pritchard on Emmanuel Frimpong: "There were a couple of tackles in training where I was surprised to see him come out with the ball."
  • Did he mean the football?
  • Pritchard on Emmanuel Frimpong: "There were a couple of tackles in training where I was surprised to see him come out with the ball."

Sounds like he's learned a few tricks from Dynamo. Can he walk on water?
  • me to......cant wait to see him in action........
  • Sorry before anyone comments, i mean playing for football for us........
  • Oggy Red said:

I hear the waiting list to get in the clique is longer than the waiting list to get into the Emirates?

The Clique is the exclusive privilege of CL badge holders.
    No exceptions.

Gutting , the missus chucked out recycled mine , when she threw out one of me old jackets, i now have no badge , except perhaps a badge of shame.

• edited November 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• Emmanuel Y Frimpong ‏@Frimpong26AFC 8:30pm
    This is my face right now #tired off to a show relax then bk to bed have a good weekend every1 pic.twitter.com/aGUz4XCy
  • Emmanuel Frimpong ‏@Frimpong26AFC
    Want to thank all the #cafc fans for showing me love while I been down.great result to cap of the end of my loan wishing you the best ahead

Going back to Arsenal then?
  • Hopefully. I'm sure he will have a good career but don't think he's what we need right now.
  • Hopefully. I'm sure he will have a good career but don't think he's what we need right now.

Agree with that
  • And me.

Afraid I didn't show him too much love but wish him well in the future.
  • stonemuse said:

Hopefully. I'm sure he will have a good career but don't think he's what we need right now.

Agree with that
    Me too. Well pleased with Wilson and Pritch today.
  • Just personally hope he liked it here as if released by Arsenal would love to sign him up even if he has not shown his best in his few appearances for us.
  • Lazy sod can bugger off. Represents everything that is wrong with football. My Arsenal mates tell me he's the new Vieira! Ha Ha...
  • Represents everything that is wrong with football.

Really !!!!!! Just a tad OTT ?
  • masicat said:

Lazy sod can bugger off. Represents everything that is wrong with football. My Arsenal mates tell me he's the new Vieira! Ha Ha...

A lot of people said that about Song look where his is now.

• Sponsored links:

• Definitely not the imposing force we thought we were getting but then he did injure his knee last season and he's only played a few games since then. Wish him well and hopefully he's knee problems are behind him

• @johnnie_jackson: Gonna miss the lad @Frimpong26AFC.....never heard someone talk so much but a real character and top player!... Good luck pal!!
  • Cedric Evina ‏@ceddyevina
    Will miss my bother from another mother @Frimpong26AFC at #cafc :( it's a shame your leaving just as I get back fit :(!
  • masicat said:

Lazy sod can bugger off. Represents everything that is wrong with football. My Arsenal mates tell me he's the new Vieira! Ha Ha...

Masicat always right
  • Thought he was more BENCH than DENCH for us
  • He started all right , but didn't live up to the hype , will probably end up at Barnet or Barcelona me thinks.
  • edited January 2013
    Loan signing syndrome. If he was contracted to the club he'd be a touch of class.
  • edited January 2013
    Decent player with a good future ahead. Did not work out for him this time around but would take him back on longer term. Better attitude than Razak.
  • He started all right , but didn't live up to the hype , will probably end up at Barnet or Barcelona me thinks.

A team starting with B?