Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emmanuel Frimpong to Charlton? **Loan ended**

Comments

• everyone goin millwall has to wear one.

3600 x £30

You couldnt pay me 3600 x £30 to wear one.

• Has he got Tourette's?

Leave it.
  • WSS said:

Cheer up, mate. You look as if you've just lost the winning Euro Millions ticket

• Anyone would think he was going to have to live in Wolverhampton or summink...

:-( + CAFC = :-)
  • He's upset cos someone has keyed the badge
  • edited November 2012
    That picture is hilarious. He looks livid. Could be the default 'gangsta' look.
    I hope he doesn't upset a (three game) wining side though!
  • ...and who the hell has keyed the badge!?
  • Looks like another satisfied signing, I'm with Valley 11 on this one, if he doesn't want to be here.........!!
  • This geezer's an absolute mug. He's also sh1t. Never seen him have a good game - or even a good five minutes. Hope he proves me wrong, and might actually be useful in a game against the spanners, but I'm not expecting a lot. Mind you, Parker was a tool until he went out to Norwich on loan, so maybe this will be the making of him.

How many times have you seen him play, and what things made you think he was shit? Firstly, he was probably playing against higher quality than what he'll face here. Secondly, he's still developing, so may be better than last time you saw him. Thirdly, the Wolves fans loved him, and that was with them playing in the Prem, so I doubt he's got worse.

Should be a top player, a bit of a character off the pitch but on it I think he's reasonably professional. All players brought through the Arsenal ranks have a bit of flair and can pass the ball, something we've been missing this season, so I'm confident he'll do well.
  • Sponsored links:

• He always looks like that .. he's a baaaaaad m***f**er ... anyway, Powell will sort him out ... or out him, whatever is appropriate. I think he'll do a good job .. he will be coming into an in form team with a good spirit .. I look forward to seeing him play at Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday, my next away games
  • I work with an Emirates season ticket holder who said and I quote " he's really good. You had Song didn't you ? Well he's very much like him. You'll love him"
  • I don't think you come through the Arsenal academy for 11 years by being shit.
  • Bloody hell, he's a 20 yr old footballer who is doing well. Do you want him to wear a big camp smile like Graham Norton?
  • Bloody hell, he's a 20 yr old footballer who is doing well. Do you want him to wear a big camp smile like Graham Norton?

Very good.

• To be fair, with gnashers like these you can understand why he didn't smile in the other photo...

• Will he have to get up a sing a song like the other new signings?
  • I have just been speaking to a Wolves season ticket holder who said he is a good player and became a bit of a cult hero in his short spell there last season. He said that a lot of Wolves fans are upset that we have signed him and that they have missed out.
  • I work with a long standing Arsenal supporter who said that he is very well thought of, injuries came at wrong time for him but he is a good player who could become great...hard in the tackle and a good passer of the ball....doesn't chicken out either.....sounds ok to me!!
  • To be fair, with gnashers like these you can understand why he didn't smile in the other photo...

image</blockquote

This is hilarious

• Sponsored links:

• really happy with this, and powelly can handle him no problem!
  • Every time I have seen him play I wished it was for us

Proper hard tackling with a good bit of skill and moves around the pitch remarkably fast

• is that fast fast or our midfield fast ?

• @LeaburnForEngland - you sir just made me snort tea out of my nose with that pic. Good work!

50 pence.

• Now there's some bad denchures
  • My Arsenal mate said that he'll be a really good signing for us. He is a ballwinner but can also run with the ball and pick a pass. He also compared him to Song but he wants to win almost too much and he will get sent off after 20 minutes against Millwall.
  • Looks like he's been us fuse wire to floss with.
  • Cant agree with the people who have labelled him shit...his close control is good if a little awkward looking, his pace is deceptive, he always gives his all and SCP can sort any attitude problem.