Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth 0 - 1 Charlton - Post Match Views

1234568»

Comments

• thought it was be a great atmo being bournemouth away but so many trainspotters, emotionless fans there. Got told off for standing up to sing stand up if you love charlton for about 5 seconds.
  • Bump. Four years ago..................
  • Table that night....

That away record actually sadens me I ain't seen us win away for f*ckin ages!!
  • Geez, I forgot how far we pulled away from the other teams - a 13 point lead at the top?!
  • LuckyReds said:

Geez, I forgot how far we pulled away from the other teams - a 13 point lead at the top?!

And some still weren't sure about promotion!!!
  • De Ja Vu next season....................................................F****ing doubt it
  • Probably the most fucked I've ever been at a football game. Brilliant away game and weekend.
  • what a great season that was!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just re-read the whole thread.. made me get goosebumps thinking about that wonderful season... but now I am just angry that all the good work is being undone..
  • 4 years is such a long time, at least it feels like it when you got a twat in charge
  • Table that night....

Who would have thought that 4 years later, that the only team not to have reached the Championship would be Sheffield United
  • Facebook reminded me this morning that as I could not do this weekender what with 1 1/2yr old twins, my mates decided to phone me from a nightclub at 1.15am.

Which was warmly received indoors.
  • Rothko said:

34 points ahead of Bournemouth.

Roland you visionary genius.
  • Table that night....

Who would have thought that 4 years later, that the only team not to have reached the Championship would be Sheffield United
    Or to put it a more depressing way - who would have thought, 4 years later, Sheff Utd would be the only team below us in the table/leagues?
  • Where might Powell have taken us had he got the £9m we've apparently spent on players under RD.
  • Scoham said:

Where might Powell have taken us had he got the £9m we've apparently spent on players under RD.

I think his total transfer spend pre-Roland was less than the money spent on N Sarr. Of course he then had significant money spent for him on Polish Pete in that January
  • edited March 2016
    What a day that was.
    Last min goal followed by an all nighter in Bournemouth town center celebrating.

Days like that just remind me of what it used to feel like going to watch Charlton.
    Katrien and Roland - what the fuck have you done to our club you cretinous people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great day down on the south coast. The turnaround in the last few minutes was remarkable. I don't think we'll have another season like that for quite some years.