Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth 0 - 1 Charlton - Post Match Views

all the usual stuff

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comments

• I'm convinced now.
  • COYR!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing stuff.

Everything is going our way.
  • That's got to be one of the best injury time turnarounds ever.

We score a 92nd minute winner.

Huddersfield concede to draw 3-3 with Bury having been 3-0 up.

Sheffield United concede to lose 3-2 at home to Oldham, having been 2-0 up. They also have 2 men sent off and have 3 consecutive away games coming up.

We're going up.
  • And that's why we are going up! Unbelievable stuff! Could not be happier right now!

• Dreamland quite frankly. Well done to the boys and to all those Addicks who made the trip.
  • Without tempting fate..

Today was the day we got out of this league.

Believe!
  • bet that was a mad celebration when that went in,coyrs
  • edited March 2012
    who's writing our scripts? .. Blades and Hudds lose good leads, Wednesday held to a draw .. and we get a last minute 3 pointer .. I don't believe it !!!!
  • Just wow, this season is incredible.
  • Doesn't matter how you win! 17 points from third now. Think I'm going to count some chickens
  • Sponsored links:

• My friends, just when you think the season could hardly get any better, you get a day like today....
  • 'Someone call the police, there's been a robbery'
  • we only need 22 more pts to be certain but thats if two of the next three teams will all of their games..(not happening)

my prediction is 88pts will be enough...nearly there :)
  • Wow what a time to nick it, everyone else slipped up aswell!
  • Sounds like it wasn't a great performance, but a resolute defence and a smash and grab gets us the the points. Well done the reds. Sky news have just said we're odds-on favorites to be the first team to gain promotion this season.
  • Most fans of other teams have been saying for a while that we are going up, and after today I think most Charlton fans are now believing it's great
  • Me think the alcohol sales in the Bournemouth pubs and clubs are going to see a March record tonight !
  • Fantastic , Now we go on piss down the sea front.....
  • Dream result lets hope for 20,000 plus for the next home game and really get behind them and take them over the finishing line.
  • Mugged up for the result really but who cares!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Most fans of other teams have been saying for a while that we are going up, and after today I think most Charlton fans are now believing it's great
    Yep, no longer in doubt.
    your right...we are a fickle lot, we are now seeing what everyone else has been saying...9pts in the last 8 days...are we struggling?
  • Absolutely brilliant, got so excited almost kissed the wife!
    Been married 33 years so I must have been extremely excited.
  • Incredible.

Another result for us, coupled with the results of those around us, that is the stuff of dreams.

Really pleased for all the Addicks that went down there - there must be one hell of a party going on right now!
  • i hope the boys down there enjoy it , i am sure they will ,

we are champions boys believe it book the day off for the open bus because this lot deserve your praise

those that said we shouldnt call him Sir Chris well what about now the man is fooking GOD not a sir or knight of the realm
  • Daylight robbery today. At the game & it's the poorest I've seen us this year. Only one player stood out for me & that was Chris Solly. Who cares though, 3pts & we are going up!
  • 5 more wins for promotion ?
  • 5 more wins for promotion ?
    spot on...or 4 wins and three draws ha!
  • day we went up. it just went right. it's unreal in a weeks time we could be over 20 clear of 3rd. ( if results go our way) so so happy
  • Any news on Hamer?