Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth 0 - 1 Charlton - Post Match Views

Comments

• We've certainly got something different about us this year.

I wonder what game we'll clinch it?
  • That was the best minute of Soccer Saturday I have ever watched
  • At game in car park waiting to get out! It wasn't prety in fact bmouth were the better team! They passed it better they won the second ball they found more space ....but.... We scored more goals! Mom Chris Solly! Immense! COYR!
  • We were not good. Looked tired. I called it at ht. We'll continue to be poor and win 1-0. Wish I was staying down here. More later.
  • 5 years of complete and utter shite. Now This. The nigels and the boys from the toolbox must be wetting themselves! (assuming they stay up).
  • Did a Solskjaer-like celebration on my kitchen floor when Yann's goal went in....

Could be one of the most important victories in our season..must keep our heads for the upcoming fixtures.

But surely, surely now....its our season.
  • Sitting in car park think we'll be here for hours.
    We were second to ball all game played too deep and gave little support to front 2 - Solly mom
    Should have gone one up early second half when Kerm and BWP got on behind defence and BWP chose to lay off to Holland rather than shoot.
  • This is alot like the 3-2 at Yeovil when everything went our way.
  • Sir Chris Powell not a good enough title - shd be at least the Duke of Greenwich !!

I said old am away a while ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Daylight robbery today. At the game & it's the poorest I've seen us this year. Only one player stood out for me & that was Chris Solly. Who cares though, 3pts & we are going up!
    Solly motm again for me too. Never really got going and didn't cope with the extra man in midfield very well at all.
  • We are going up, say we are going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • we only need 22 more pts to be certain but thats if two of the next three teams will all of their games..(not happening)

my prediction is 88pts will be enough...nearly there :)
  • Solly was unbelievable. Was a poor game but celebrations were quality and someone nicked my inflatable sheep
  • Proper minging today, disjointed, couldn't pass, Green in particular poor but who cares, it is our season, champions its only a matter of when
  • Solly was unbelievable. Was a poor game but celebrations were quality and someone nicked my inflatable sheep
    Was probably Wiggins. ; )

I said old am away a while ago
    I hope so. I've already got train tix for that one.

• Having spent 90 mins keeping relatively quiet in the home end block next to cafc fans, couldn't hold back when goal went in and ran towards the away end and hurdled a ridiculous barrier to celebrate in our end. Fuck me, adrenaline still pumping. Don't even know who scored
  • We were not good. Looked tired. I called it at ht. We'll continue to be poor and win 1-0. Wish I was staying down here. More later.
    'poor'. Unbelievable
  • I'm numb.................................
  • Sponsored links:

• Imagine how it feels to support any of the others tonight. Girls and boys,drink in this season because it is totally exceptional in so many ways. New owners, Manager, Team, and records being smashed, we may never see anything like it again. Take plenty of photos, otherwise your kids will never believe the stories. Where's my glass ?

Can I please say again, this is not a season to select one player of the year, salute the squad, in fact here'sto us all.
  • What a great day,this season just keeps getting better and better,happy times!! Any news on Hamer yet,did it look a bad one?
  • What a great day! We can now really believe that we're going up. Well done Yann, so pleased for him.
  • Could not be happier.
  • Im just sitting slumped in my chair at home in total amazement! Just feel so drained, god knows how the players feel. Thank you Sir Chris for the best ever season
  • Imagine how it feels to support any of the others tonight. Girls and boys,drink in this season because it is totally exceptional in so many ways. New owners, Manager, Team, and records being smashed, we may never see anything like it again. Take plenty of photos, otherwise your kids will never believe the stories. Where's my glass ?

Can I please say again, this is not a season to select one player of the year, salute the squad, in fact here'sto us all.
    Great post. Hear, hear.
  • Really happy for Solly, wasn't sure about him, but was sure about his application and dedication would give him a bloody good chance to succeed and improve. Personally I'm very glad he's come through, and we sold Shelvey. Both Wiggin's and Solly's energy can really drive the team forward. We just need to find another physical and dynamic midfielder, and add a few and this could be a very impressive team.
  • Zipper do da, zipper day
    My oh my what a wonderful day

Sounds like we weren't at our best but we didn't concide.

Ain't no stopping us now, we're in the groove.

• Did we win not on O/S yet :-)