Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    Yep would say get the bus, as you come out of the station sing a right and the bus stop is 5 min down the road
  • Options
    Oldham 321, Carlisle 212
  • Options
    Can see a big following at Carlisle should we win the two home games prior to the game.
  • Options
    about 10 of us are going to preston on the train. Syd Cheesewright's cheap deals are sold out so i guess its the £78 return as advertised on the national rail website or is there a cheaper way of buying the tickets. Any advice welcomed.
  • Options
    Trainline.com
  • Options
    Going through www.raileasy.co.uk you can get a cheapest of £65 but thats the 08:30 up (1st class) and 17:58 back.

• Options
    about 10 of us are going to preston on the train. Syd Cheesewright's cheap deals are sold out so i guess its the £78 return as advertised on the national rail website or is there a cheaper way of buying the tickets. Any advice welcomed.
    You might have a bit of luck with Virgin Trains going to Brum then to Preston from there. I Efls advise i have done this for Oldham and saved about £30.
  • Options
    Just got four for Carlisle. It will be my 9 year old's first away game.
    Booked a holiday in the Lake District when the fixtures came out.
  • Options
    Says the Carlisle tickets should be available online but can't see them there.

Not able to phone in from where I am at present.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Have you been to the Lake District before UBoat?

We went a couple of years ago playing pitch and putt overlooking Lake Windermere was awesome , as was the boat ride across Lake Windermere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, I have to go about six/seven times a year, due my my wife's unfortunate need to walk up knackering mountains, while I trail along behind with the kids dealing with the 'Are we nearly there yet? Why are we doing this? Does mum hate us?' type questions.
    We were up there for last year's game too. It was my 11 year old's third game ever and I had to explain to her that they're not all like that.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Says the Carlisle tickets should be available online but can't see them there.

Not able to phone in from where I am at present.
    They should be, but I am not sure we have anyone in today who can switch that on. I'll investigate. We've only sold 262.

• Options
    Shame we've still only sold a couple of hundred for Carlisle. Looks like most fans are just looking to pinpoint the game(s) where we might clinch it.

The way I see it is that every other game is just as important right now, they're all cup finals.

Me and my old man are going to Oldham and Carlisle and I expect Preston as well.
  • Options
    gonna do carlisle and preston will buy soon looks like no rush
  • Options
    Four more for Oldham!
  • Options
    Have you been to the Lake District before UBoat?

We went a couple of years ago playing pitch and putt overlooking Lake Windermere was awesome , as was the boat ride across Lake Windermere.
    Did you hook the pitch?
  • Options
    Hey, its my partners birthday for the carlisle away game and fortunately for me she said we can go however stay fri to the monday, anyone have any ideas on good places to stay?
  • Options
    Newcastle buddy :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hey, its my partners birthday for the carlisle away game and fortunately for me she said we can go however stay fri to the monday, anyone have any ideas on good places to stay?
    Keswick would be a good place if you're going to be driving. It's still another hour to Carlisle from there, but it's a really lovely little town.
    (Apparently the residents of carlisle are amongst the happiest in England, but I have to say it's a pretty grim looking place, in my experience.)
  • Options
    As she is cutting you some slack and going to the game, for gawd's sake book somewhere half decent and romantic. I will return with an idea for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crickey Uboat , going a bit off topic , but doing that amount of walking you must have legs like tree trunks!
  • Options
    Keswick would be a good place if you're going to be driving. It's still another hour to Carlisle from there, but it's a really lovely little town.
    (Apparently the residents of carlisle are amongst the happiest in England, but I have to say it's a pretty grim looking place, in my experience.)
    Ill Check it out

As she is cutting you some slack and going to the game, for gawd's sake book somewhere half decent and romantic. I will return with an idea for you.
    Cutting some slack is not the word, it her birthday on the day of the game so i feel honoured lol

• Options
    Given how far it is from Carlisle to - well anywhere - those are very impressive numbers for them.

I hope palace and millwall fans never have sight of these figures.
  • Options

http://i41.tinypic.com/5kr39x.png
    Love the way you've ordered it!

• Options
    would like to see a table of how far each club has had to travel this year
  • Options
    it's home/away fans percentage WSS
  • Options
    If wanting to go to Preston be wary of arranging coach travel by the club as on the os it states it is arranging coaches to Prenton Park for the game, how far is Preston from Tranmere?
  • Options
    Carlisle took 4,000+ to Preston which has massively boosted their average.