Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    Scunny 444, Hudds 644
  • Options
    Good pre-sales
  • Options
    The block we were in at bournemouth stood for the whole 90. Much better IMO but can understand why some have to sit
  • Options
    The block we were in at bournemouth stood for the whole 90. Much better IMO but can understand why some have to sit
    Think I was in this block, agreed, but I do understand why people would want to sit.
  • Options
    I know some struggle to stand, but i fail to see how Man Utd, Liverpool, Leeds, Spurs and West Ham etc. have no old fans, or who don't have strangely strong fancies of chairs.
  • Options
    Il be getting my Hudds tickets this week, I hope his emu turns up this time ;)
  • Options
    Len,

I know plenty more people put off away games cos they think they won't be able to stand than visa versa.

Put it this way, the only game you could not sit at in the whole league 1 campaign (3 seasons) has been Fulham as far as im aware??
    The amount of games you could def not stand at, has been a fair bit more (not inc terraced grounds obv).

So to say standing puts people off is wide if the mark, in my opinion.
  • Options
    We have so many unattractive Northern games with high travel costs in quick succession which is maybe why the Scunthorpe numbers are so bad.
    so how come we only managed 400 at tranmere last month when the circumstances were so different?
    Tranmere and Scunny are both bastard journeys with nothing much at the other end. That's why no one wants to go.

I do.

So do I. Dont think anyone I know is going to Scunny.
  • Options
    Add 1 more for Scunny.

Will be 2 for Oldham as well and will be at all the remaining games.

Goodbye Division 3
  • Options
    Len,

I know plenty more people put off away games cos they think they won't be able to stand than visa versa.

I find it sad if some-one won't go to a game because they can't stand. I primarily go to watch the football. It's more possible that people won't go cos they cant sit as they cant or feel uncomfortable standing for 2 hours. I doubt if it many

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    not sure why my last comment as come out as written by organiser. his was the first bit, mine the second btw
  • Options
    +1 for Scunny. The woman kept the adult stub on it and wrote U22 on it when I asked for an U21 so thats all good
  • Options
    Will be going to huddersfield, just debating wether to train it or drive.

Anyone booked trains/got info for them yet?
  • Options
    Scunthorpe 478, Huddersfield 708, Oldham 110
  • Options
    +1 for Scunny. The woman kept the adult stub on it and wrote U22 on it when I asked for an U21 so thats all good
    how do you afford away games Nathan?

• Options
    He only pays half price.
  • Options

£14 match ticket and £14.95 travel, sorted

• Options
    4 more for 'udds
  • Options
    Just got our Oldham tickets - has anyone had any luck getting decent train prices sorted ? Tried on national rail and it's looking pretty expensive ?
  • Options
    +2 for Oldham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    +6 for Oldham
  • Options
    Just got our Oldham tickets - has anyone had any luck getting decent train prices sorted ? Tried on national rail and it's looking pretty expensive ?
    The trick is to book early. I booked a few weeks ago and got a good price.
  • Options
    The trick is to book early. I booked a few weeks ago and got a good price.
    Yeah fair play, thought three weeks would do. Trick. Oddly, tickets for two weekends time are only £30 return, but for the day of our game are £50 return ?!?!
  • Options
    Great - all the remaining away games are up here in the NW, so we shall be at all of them plus Yeovil & H'pool.
  • Options
    Elfsborg made a point about Oldham a couple of pages back, it's Easter weekend so very few concessions.

I got mine for £42 but am going up there at 8:40.
  • Options
    Will be getting a couple of tickets for Oldham tuesday when they go on general sale.
  • Options
    Scunthorpe 496, Huddersfield 762, Oldham 191
  • Options

Assume we can buy at the ground for all of these?

What's our allocation like for Oldham?
  • Options
    Go on virgintrains and get Euston to Birmingham return and then Birmingham to Manchester return. Adds a couple of hours travelling time but will save a few quid....this was certainly the case five days ago when I last looked
  • Options

Assume we can buy at the ground for all of these?

What's our allocation like for Oldham?
    1600 tickets. It's on the OS.