Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OLDHAM AWAY

Comments

• Not sure on the volume but I know that you can fit 11 crates of beer in it quite comfortably
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Not sure on the volume but I know that you can fit 11 crates of beer in it quite comfortably

If you have 11 crates of beer in there then I will quite happily fit in there with them. :-D
  • Any advances on a meet up place?
  • edited May 2010
    Clayton Green Pub, http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/32/32202/Clayton_Green/Chadderton, is the closest one to the ground. I and the rest of the coach mob will end up there I would of thought.
  • Rumour has it that Leeds fans have purchased up to 450 tickets from Bristol rovers for tomorrows game, if that figure is correct there will be more home fans in the away end than away fans how mads that. Good luck at Oldham and wether we win or lose i will call on here tomorrow to wish you well for the play offs or have the p*ss taken if we f**k it up again lol, i have enjoyed the banter on here the last few month and if i have upset anybody " TOUGH" and if i havn't good, once again good luck and may we both be in the championship next season.
    Oaky.
  • Nanananananananananana Leeds will f**k it up, f**ck it up, Leeds will f**k it up!

;-)
  • Don't take it for granted Oldham will roll over either, and i would rather be in our position than yours at the end of the day.
  • Yer but Oaky we got nothing to lose, you have got everything to lose my man!Make sure you put your brown pair of trousers on yeh?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Don't take it for granted Oldham will roll over either, and i would rather be in our position than yours at the end of the day.[/quote]

You are of course right and we have no expectations unlike yourselves but if you got a chance you gotta go.
    I think you will do it to be honest but we will see!!
  • Did anyone else get 'The Letter'?

I thought these went out of fashion in 2007!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Did anyone else get 'The Letter'?

I thought these went out of fashion in 2007!

really? what's the point honestly.
  • What did the Letter say?
  • I know I shouldnt rise to this but is there any other club in the country that wouldnt sell out (well at least 1500) if there was a chance of promotion?

*Official Ooh Aah Deputy*
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I know I shouldnt rise to this but is there any other club in the country that wouldnt sell out (well at least 1500) if there was a chance of promotion?

*Official Ooh Aah Deputy*

Boo! ;0p
  • Hope for the Miserly 1,200 that are going that we do go up, then they can add it to the Your not pwopa charlton thread unless you were one of the 1,200 up at Oldham in 2010.

In all seriousness now though, how many people on here who have accepted the playoff's for weeks now will feel they have been robbed of these extra playoff games if we do in fact make it up on Saturday?
  • Petrol £60
    Ticket £20
    Whatever else £20

Seeing Charlton go up live and not on sky sports news -priceless
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hope for the Miserly 1,200 that are going that we do go up, then they can add it to the Your not pwopa charlton thread unless you were one of the 1,200 up at Oldham in 2010.

In all seriousness now though, how many people on here who have accepted the playoff's for weeks now will feel they have been robbed of these extra playoff games if we do in fact make it up on Saturday?
    Won't feel robbed at all!

Southend is spot on, being there will be priceless.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Petrol £60
    Ticket £20
    Whatever else £20

Exactly!
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Petrol £60
    Ticket £20
    Whatever else half a G £20

• Im driving Valley Gary :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone who strongly fancies a miracle... the treble Us, Bristol R, Millwall X Swindon is about 50/1

Couple of quid and you've paid for the day nearly twice over ;-)
  • I couldn't get out of work commitments, it's actually the first weekend I'm doing this year and I'm meant to do 2 in every 7! The more I've been thinking about things the more I'm convinced my absence will prove definitive and the whole thing will work in our favour and the boys will pull it off.
    The one game in the last 15 I missed back in 2000 was Blackburn so there is my logic. Might just have a bit of that bet to maybe ease the pain if I'm right COYR!!!!
  • Basically if you're seen in Greater Manchester on Saturday you are liable to arrest.

Pretty interesting bearing in mind I live there!
  • got to take that with a pinch of salt
  • [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]
    Pretty interesting bearing in mind I live there!

that's what i was thinking!
  • My last post before the game, hopefully last as a fan of a league 1 club. Personally I can't see us going up tomorrow despite spouting cliches all week about how stranger things have happened and how football is a strange game.

Anyway in words of conclusion, one thing that has played on my mind all week is that the subtitle of my book about the demise of CAFC is: From Old Trafford to Oldham. The only basis for this sub title was that it has a decent ring to it and the two places represent Charlton's recent history.

In my mind CAFC demise started after a game at Old Trafford (Curbs last in charge), tomorrow we play Oldham there is a very small chance that maybe just maybe we get get back to a decent level and as Parky said, the club can really take off once again.

Make of this what you will but before the game tomorrow, I thought I should share this.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]one thing that has played on my mind all week is that the subtitle of my book about the demise of CAFC is: From Old Trafford to Oldham.

I can't believe that I'm actually starting to believe in miracles... (alcohol units consumed = zero)
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Anyone who strongly fancies a miracle... the treble Us, Bristol R, Millwall X Swindon is about 50/1

That's the £10 I had in my paddy power account gone! Think it worked out to be 65/1 or so.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Anyone who strongly fancies a miracle... the treble Us, Bristol R, Millwall X Swindon is about 50/1

That's the £10 I had in my paddy power account gone! Think it worked out to be 65/1 or so.

just under 75's on betfair multiples
  • edited May 2010
    it's amazing really how much shopping around can do... I use WH normally, they are quoting 46/1 now... rip off ;-)