Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OLDHAM AWAY

Comments

• still undecided. If if were a case we could get promoted if Leeds drew then I'd be all over it, just that I can't see them losing. I'm eyeing the fact I may need to take a day off for the play-off away leg. If I don't go and we do get promoted then I'd be gutted but obviously happy too. Aaaarrrgggghhhhh, what to do.
  • Absolutely what the big man says and probably what most people are thinking.

I reckon im just gonna wake up on Saturday and jump in the car, assume we can buy on the day.
  • sorted the lady sounded rushed off her fit in the ticket office or just unfit......

so now case of deciding what beers and grub to take........suasage rolls and stella i think
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Absolutely what the big man says and probably what most people are thinking.

I reckon im just gonna wake up on Saturday and jump in the car, assume we can buy on the day.

You can buy on the day but at a £2 premium to the current price ... so buy now to avoid disappointment!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Absolutely what the big man says and probably what most people are thinking.

You can buy on the day but at a £2 premium to the current price ... so buy now to avoid disappointment!

That £2 will probably keep at least 500 from bothering.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Theres no doubt in my mind we would sell 4500 if it wasnt for those pesky roadworks and 50 mph speed limit on the M6.

i think you'll find that they are saving their pennies for the semi finals, unless we are at leeds or huddersfield away on the friday and instead they'll be saving for the wembley final.
  • lol JT.... another one to that never ending list!
  • Mamlook just won me over a ton, so that's Saturday paid for more or less.
  • I CANNOT wait for Saturday. I haven't been looking forward to a game this much since Leeds at home. COYR! Anyone going in fancy dress?
  • how is our record in fancy dress?
  • Sponsored links:

• I will be wearing the clown suit.
  • Spot of cricket at half time?
  • Still got the one seat in the car, preferably someone who is not too fat (save on petrol) and not too tall (I put my chair quite far back whilst driving)
  • Damn, I got noone to go with but im 6ft 3! And a bit fat! :-D
  • Would have to be a largeness levy added unfortuntely
  • Think everyones heard about your driving mate.
  • fresh batteries in my terrace tranny , so that i know the scores for real and not the bull crap that usually flies around last day of the season....cub scout motto = be prepared
  • your terrace tranny, are you bringing him?
  • [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]your terrace tranny, are you bringing him?

too right i am , never leave home without him
  • Is Airman about for a ticket update on this one?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Is Airman about for a ticket update on this one?

think he is busy at the moment !

Though i'm surprised the club haven't done more in terms of updates, and building it up to be honest.
  • would that be part of Waggy's job description ?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Is Airman about for a ticket update on this one?

think he is busy at the moment !

quote]

Ha ha - surely as he wants to work for the people, he should be giving us ticket updates, rather than trying to get more people to vote for him in the election.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Is Airman about for a ticket update on this one?

As far as I know they've been sent back!
  • Where we meeting up there then peeps
  • think 1200 sold
  • Oldham manager just been sacked
  • Penny gone, helps the cause.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]think 1200 sold

not bad
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Would have to be a largeness levy added unfortuntely

How big is your boot?