Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OLDHAM AWAY

Comments

• Got my ticket COYR
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite][quote][cite]quote]
    I'm willing to make everyone a free packed lunch if need be. Ham Rolls alright with everyone?[/quote]

Don't write cheques you can't cash :P
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Just imagine it actually DID happened all those who are umming and arring....

They weren't too bothered about missing Blackburn away when we got promoted there
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Just imagine it actually DID happened all those who are umming and arring....

They weren't too bothered about missing Blackburn away when we got promoted there

"Are you OohAah in disguise....."
  • Can't decide if I'm gonna train it or drive.

Why does alcohol have to be so enjoyable.....
  • Is there any chance of any tickets being available on the day?

That would suit me!
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Is there any chance of any tickets being available on the day?

That would suit me!
    Yep but they are £2 extra...
  • ooh that's savage - an extra 2 quid? Bloody cheek!

Spoke to an Oldham fan today at work and he reckons that we'll win fairly easily...hmm
  • Just one seat remaining in my car for this trip. 8am from north greenwich tube car park.
  • After the game you might as well drive the extra 30 miles along the M62 to join in the promotion party, it would be a shame to drive up from the smoke for nothing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good point Oaky, the Mcalpine is a decent stadium.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]After the game you might as well drive the extra 30 miles along the M62 to join in the promotion party, it would be a shame to drive up from the smoke for nothing.
    You sound a bit nervous Oaky. If anyone can screw it up, it's Leeds United!
  • stick it up your v*gina oaky... you know your lot are bottle jobs...
  • At least if you do go up it'll be your own place you smash up for a change!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]stick it up your v*gina oaky... you know your lot are bottle jobs...[/quote]

good point, and keeping to the new 'forum language code of conduct' as well!
  • edited May 2010
    got my tickets and it's unreserved seating for the lucky few who can manage to get up there
  • unreserved?
  • Perfect.

Siddddarn
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]unreserved?

basically , get in there early, to avoid disappointment, for the best spot and take your place amongst the singers for the electric atmosphere we'll all be creating up there for our slim chance of roaring the team on to promotion....

or

sit where you like we've taken naff all fans for what could be a promotion party
  • heard 1200 had be sold though.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]heard 1200 had be sold though.

so prolly 2-2.5k should be up there if we can get some more tickets
  • im sure there will be that by saturday
  • **add possibility of beam back to excuses of away attendances**
  • lol... it's endless!
  • Theres no doubt in my mind we would sell 4500 if it wasnt for those pesky roadworks and 50 mph speed limit on the M6.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]At least if you do go up it'll be your own place you smash up for a change!

Too funny!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]got my tickets and it's unreserved seating for the lucky few who can manage to get up there

Well as I'm on the coach that'll be me at the back then as we'll probably arrive after KO!!!! ;op
  • where's addickted and his 364 mates ....are they coming for the trip or waiting for wembley again!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]where's addickted and his 364 mates ....are they coming for the trip or waiting for wembley again!

Four are dead you heartless bastard.

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]where's addickted and his 364 mates ....are they coming for the trip or waiting for wembley again!

Four are dead you heartless bastard.

;-)

So you're bringing 360 then? ;0p