Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OLDHAM AWAY

Comments

• Just purchased two of them online, appears that firefox doesn't work on the site, needs to be explorer
  • Stupidly just booked up to do this.
  • We must be mental!
  • I dont suppose the club can organise a beam back??

Thank you.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont suppose the club can organise a beam back??

Thank you.[/quote]

You dont fancy it?
  • REAL Charlton fans sorted this 2 months ago and got the train tickets for £22 return!!
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont suppose the club can organise a beam back??

Thank you.

You dont fancy it?

I do and I dont!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont suppose the club can organise a beam back??

Thank you.[/quote]

You dont fancy it?[/quote]

I do and I dont!![/quote]

oh i see if we go up you want to be there but if we dont you'll be glad you wasnt ;-)
  • Exactly Bourne!!

plus tavern is in manc for 2 days this week and 2 days next and not wrapped conveniently round the game otherwise we would and id train it home. still might go...
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm going , i went there when andy jones missed an absolute sitter .. it may have even been on a plastic pitch

was that the night we ended up in a curry house and a bloke came in who turned out to be the referee for our up and coming game against newcastle?

i think you could be right , it was all in a drunken twilight zone back then so can never remember for sure!

was that back when it was 50p to go everywhere?
  • Sponsored links:

• But can you say it was 67 quid return ?
  • I think the fact that its Oldham is putting a lot of people off, we all know the turnout for a similiar distance when we won the league at Blackburn.

If it was somewhere like Milton Keynes or Walsall I genuinely think we would have 3500+ tickets permitting but Oldham is a long way without a free coach/plane/train/ticket/packed lunch
  • I would imagine most peope are saving their hard earned pennies for the play offs. oh to be wealthy and go to them all - know its cheap on the coach but sod that!
  • I honestly can't do the coach, even for a third of the price.
  • Does anyone know how many we have sold I'm 50/50 as well!!
  • I reckon we'll shift 1200
  • Have got two spare seats in my car if anyone is interested? Pick up from north greenwich at 8am
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I honestly can't do the coach, even for a third of the price.

Totally agree, I'd sooner walk to Oldham than endure an alcohol-free coach journey which will probably take about 3 days to reach Oldham as they stop at every single service station en route. And then do it all again coming back.

2 x Match tickets purchased.
  • 1,000 sold, 900 left according to Twitter
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I honestly can't do the coach, even for a third of the price.

I couldn't do the coach if it was free with a match ticket thrown in....

think I'm gonna have to give this one a miss, family committments and looking at the potential weekends coming up I think I'm gonna need some brownie points.....we'll get promoted as I'm not going now.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]If it was somewhere like Milton Keynes or Walsall I genuinely think we would have 3500+ tickets permitting but Oldham is a long way without a free coach/plane/train/ticket/packed lunch
    I'm willing to make everyone a free packed lunch if need be. Ham Rolls alright with everyone?
  • Just imagine it actually DID happened all those who are umming and arring....
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I honestly can't do the coach, even for a third of the price.

I couldn't do the coach if it was free with a match ticket thrown in....

think I'm gonna have to give this one a miss, family committments and looking at the potential weekends coming up I think I'm gonna need some brownie points.....we'll get promoted as I'm not going now.

Oh dear. I normally make my own way to games under my own steam but have opted for the coach owing to cash flow problems!!! Sounds like I've made a mistake of mammoth proportions! FFS!

On the plus side I'll get to see us promoted. :0p
  • how much is the cost to go by coach?
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]how much is the cost to go by coach?

£20.

Valley Away info
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Just imagine it actually DID happened all those who are umming and arring....

what made me make the call!
  • Over 1000 of us are now going. More tickets available. Total allocation of up to 1900 now. Come on.....you know you want to! ;-)
  • Still got two spare seats. Couple more people and the petrol split will
    be less
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Just imagine it actually DID happened all those who are umming and arring....
    Exactly, and all of the geeks going on about the low away attendance and people's excuses being, "I thought we wouldn't do it!"

ARRRHHH!
  • Very tempting Colin but just not sure I could get to Greenwich for 8 from Canterbury :(