Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wet sham v millsmall

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Stop f*cking commenting then!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I think it is inevitable Groucho that this would follow we all knew it was going to go off but people should relax i agree with DA9 this will be no where near as bad at our place

Westham vs Millwall is a cert for a large scale off and all though i dont suggest for 1 min that it wont be hostile and tense vs yourselves i am for one looking forward to it and i dont go round scrapping so those taht are the same as me just be mindfull keep your witts about you and enjoy the game
  • Options
    That was unacceptable last night.

Punishment - West Ham should be booted out the cup or be forced to re-employ Pardew. Same, same.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]I see the mass w*nk-a-thon is in full flow?

Last night. Disgraceful. What would you like me to say, seeing as some of you are so keen to hear my opinion? What chances were there of this NOT kicking off?

It was you who stated that just maybe the Millwall fans inside the ground behaved, when clearly not all of them did.
    And no chance of it not kicking off IMO.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Stop f*cking commenting then!

very classy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

very cl assy.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Zinedine Bagheri[/cite]That was unacceptable last night.

Punishment - West Ham should be booted out the cup or be forced to re-employ Pardew. Same, same.[/quote]

As long as they don't find someone fielded an ineligible player and order a replay!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]

....... and order a replay!

That's just the sort of decision the f*ckwits at the FA would come up with .... !!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]

Last night. Disgraceful. What would you like me to say, seeing as some of you are so keen to hear my opinion? What chances were there of this NOT kicking off?

What's the reaction on the Milwall boards Grouchy?

Pretty much as you'd expect. The majority are appauled, though you got a couple of spastic who revel in it. A reflection of our support as a whole really.
  • Options
    I think all Millsmall games should be played somewhere else --------------------------------- Kabul maybe and attending all games would be mandatory for the 50,000 who went to Wembley .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]

So it's inevitable? There's nothing that can be done to stop it?

Is it inevitable? Yes, sadly. Can anything be done to stop it? I'd like to think so. But it STILL goes on no matter how much the OB think they've got it under control. Does that make the average hoolie more intelligent than the average copper?
  • Options
    ....and another thing? How the f**k do you do those nice quotey boxes?
  • Options
    I was at the game last night in the Dr.Martens in the corner where some West Ham fans tried to get onto the pitch - thats all that happened inside the ground. Millwall fans were all trying to get onto the pitch in the first half. I did wonder what some of these idiots actually thought they were going to do had they managed to get near opposition fans!? I don't think people should be banned merely for running onto to the pitch to celebrate a goal. Didn't see any trouble outside the ground before or after as it was up nearer the stations. Chances are most of them starting trouble weren't even at the game. Funny how the media have failed to report that Millwall fans were ripping out seats and chucking them onto the pitch for a second time this year (Hull away in the FA cup).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]

So it's inevitable? There's nothing that can be done to stop it?

Is it inevitable? Yes, sadly. Can anything be done to stop it? I'd like to think so. But it STILL goes on no matter how much the OB think they've got it under control. Does that make the average hoolie more intelligent than the average copper?

It will never stop, every club has their element, some more than others, all they can hope to do is control it, but when you get a high profile hooliefest game like last night, it brings all the old faces out. It could have quite easily have been Leeds v Manure, Spuds v Chelsea, lock them up, ban them, but someone else will take their place, with every generation of young fans, potential hooligans are born. Some of the methods I have read about how large groups (on boths sides) travelled to Upton Park last night to avoid OB detection borders on military operations, and it started way earlier in the day than is being reported.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]....and another thing? How the f**k do you do those nice quotey boxes?

hope this helps
  • Options
    that west ham fan quoted on channel four news should be arrested for being such a sad sap. West ham did what they had to do.. Cringe.
  • Options
    that west ham fan quoted on channel four news should be arrested for being such a sad sap. West ham did what they had to do.. Cringe.
  • Options
    we heard you the first time:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Ps come admin get a grip, sink this who wants to talk about these 2 on a top of the table charlton board ;-)

Yeah jog on Dyer, you muggy c***

;-)
  • Options
    I like Groucho, and I will get mugged off for repeating this, but loads of Charlton fans know loads of Millwall fans who are lovely people. Mind you I have a great friend who is as gentle as a lamb, but put him behind the wheel of a car and something happens that turns him into the devils spawn, perhaps something like that is what happens to all the lovely Millwall fans we all know...they get into the Millwall, bowling, no-one-likes-us chip on the shoulder persona and lose it. As Charlton fans we're not there to see our friends with their unique secret vice and their Jekyll and Hyde experience.
    It can be handy though, after all we at Charlton have some very nasty supporters too, and I have seen (and cringed) at first hand their awful behaviour, but I feel those nasty ones are diluted a lot by the rest. At Millwall there seems to be overt or tacit approval of the nasties, little seems to happen by the decent folk to dilute their lumpen fans, perhaps there is simply too many. I remember the whole stadium reacting to Jermaine Darlington being stretchered off in that match, anybody else remember that? It was one of too many negative Millwall experiences I have had. Anyway, my point about Millwall coming in handy is that they can draw away the nutters from our own club who see us as anoraks and trainspotters and lacking in the white trainer department.
    Apparantly this year there will be a plague of wasps, the old method is to leave a nearly empty jam jar half filled with water out to attract and drown the little buggers so the rest of the garden is peaceful and we don't get stung. Maybe Millwall is SE Londons jam jar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Add one Gucci Handbag and all of sudden he's not quiet so tough now, huh?

sadhammer.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Maybe Millwall is SE Londons jam jar.

lol, could be, could be!
  • Options
    Maybe Millwall is SE Londons jam jar.

I've always suspected that there is something in this - after all if the whole subject of football hooliganism holds some kind of fascination for you then it's likely that you'll gravitate towards West Ham/Chelsea/Millwall where you'll be more likely able to rub shoulders with others of a like mind and bask in the reflected glory of the reputation that those fans hold. And why not? There are plenty of Liverpool/Man U fans in the south east who are presumably atracted by the glory hunting thing, so why shouldn't it hold true for those out looking for trouble?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite] I don't think people should be banned merely for running onto to the pitch to celebrate a goal. ).

Yes they should if Westham had won the league or won a major trophy then no they shouldnt it is just celebration but much like Derby away last year the win kept them up but a few of them went on to have a little dig wind up the away end.

Not one west ham fan that entered the field of play did it for any other reason than goading Millsmall

every single one of them should be banned from all football for good,

a premier league team scoring against a league 1 team is not reason to " celebrate" on the pitch FFS

Lets not think that West ham were only celebrating the lovely Cockney jovial way

you knew what they were trying to do lets not all start being mamby fooking pamby.

If i enter the pitch at Charlton run towards the away end or start calling them on from the security of the goal mouth then i deserve a ban,

When the 15K (every person i have ever spoken too got on the pitch) charlton went on the pitch at Ewood we cheered in front of our own fans we never ran the length of the pitch.
  • Options
    They couldnt even run - half of them were falling over like they had been shot.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]...that they can draw away the nutters from our own club who see us as anoraks and trainspotters...

But thats because you are anoraks and trainspotters ;-)
  • Options
    BTW was just told that 3 Millwall went into The Rose & Crown in Welling on Tuesday night and demanded free drinks, when the landlord / barman refused he was given a good hiding. Must be that tiny minority again. Christ they don't half get around.

Millwall should have been closed down years ago end of. The only problem with that though is that some of their nutters could start following us instead.
  • Options
    I heard that 6 Charlton walked into the Millers Arms in Bexley and started chucking pint glasses about after the west ham v Spurs game.

But then, what "i heard" and what actually happened might be two completely different things altogether?
  • Options
    Well the landlord has got 2 black eyes and was told this by let's say an older chap's best mate.