Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wet sham v millsmall

Comments

• Options
    just seen the pitch invasions on sky news unsure whether they have shown any out of grounds fighting, lets hope they both get severely penelised for this and send out a message to any yobs out there
  • Options
    Meanwhile, Swansea are down to 8 men...
  • Options
    Tried to get on both a West ham and millwall forum.Both appear to be shut down.OB i presume?
  • Options
    Millwall to be kept in for 30 mins.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Tried to get on both a West ham and millwall forum.Both appear to be shut down.OB i presume?

probably can't take the traffic
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Tried to get on both a West ham and millwall forum.Both appear to be shut down.OB i presume?

probably can't take the traffic

Not slow.Totally in accessable.
  • Options
    To my mind the solution is relatively simple.

Round up all the trouble makers and send them on the first available plane out to Afghanistan with the "special" job of leading the bomb patrols - without any protection of course.

Perhaps they would then understand just how scared these innocent kids who have to witness this mindless violence are.
  • Options
    could be worse tho , they might sing songs with swear words in em or stand up at a game .
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Fans on the pitch at the end really easily! Very badly dressed too.

Poor Collison came off the pitch crying at the end. Shocked he was playing.
  • Options
    Shit, dont start them off again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the fact the attendance was about 12k less than usual says it all. Most people knew what was to come and anyone who even thought about taking their kids to that game must have been mad, or very niave.
  • Options
    Someone pass Phil Thompson the box of kleenex FFS
  • Options
    the scouser is starting to grate on me now, give it a rest like
  • Options
    always thought he was a dickhead, cant stand the guy! put a sock in it or we will get a millwall fan or west ham to chuck a brick at you, then you will be scared lol
  • Options
    The posh bloke should stick to wetting himself over the cricket.
  • Options
    I blame Danny Dyer.
  • Options
    scousers wouldnt do this --- well unless it was a club DJ and they where 6 handed !
  • Options
    Heard plenty about the battlefield - there's bad history, stabbings, murder to cause bad blood when these 2 meet.

But what about the actual football. Result?
  • Options
    All of the Hamsters who invaded seem to be obese bald 40 some
    thing twats
  • Options
    Just seen the equaliser Stanislaus is a total prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Just seen the equaliser Stanislaus is a total prick

he soon realised when he celebrated that he was celebrating in front of millwall fans but he was clearly an over excited kid
    very dubious handball penalty for west ham to go 2-1 up ... good
  • Options
    2s6klrd.gif
  • Options
    Sky News takes the opportunity to advertise "The Firm" during the break in the news.
  • Options
    lol, makes me laugh how many of you 'outraged' get your juices flowing by all this crap. Twice as busy on here tonight !
  • Options
    well you won't get any information from the media conspiracy.
  • Options
    I demand you shut this website down to prevent millwall fans invading and only reopen it when the takeover has happened and we are in a different division.
  • Options
    At least it will guarantee the takeover tomorrow won't get any coverage.
  • Options
    the takeover happened today FACT

My mate works at the sun. They have the exclusive interview.
    Was a double page spread, now prob only get a column due to this little scuffle
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    That bald tool above skipping along - "chase me, chase me!!!"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]All of the Hamsters who invaded seem to be obese bald 40 some
    thing twats[/quote]

I would imagine the average age of those involved outside was very similar. You don't get much more a violent derby than this one, despite was Sky would have you believe with all their supposed big derbies - Chelsea v Fulham FFS.