Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wet sham v millsmall

Comments

• Options
    Utter disgrace, whether its Millwall or West Ham or rent a mob.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]People wondered why i never wanted these c**nts at The Valley ever again ?

another reason why being in the premiership was a better place , we didn't have to play the scum ..... west ham are bad but not in the scums league
  • Options
    How naieve are you Bing?

Do you believe the spanners when they say they are innocent then?

Penalty to west ham, goal, two one, fans on the pitch again.
  • Options
    lol.. pitch invasion.. it's like a monkey tea party.
  • Options
    Lets not pretend it would have been all one way. This had trouble written over it all day long, esp being a night game.
    Can't believe the ob reduced the away allocation to 1.5k to prevent disorder. FFS they really don't have a clue, as has been proved again. No, lets let the other 1.5k roam the streets instead *Shakes head*
  • Options
    Lets not pretend it would have been all one way. This had trouble written over it all day long, esp being a night game.
    Exactly. How on earth could the police allow this game to go ahead in the first place?
  • Options
    This may seem a little hasty but what do people think about banning Millwall fans for the Dec 19th game as we all know otherwise all those scumbags will do is smash the place up? Thoughts? Groucho?
  • Options
    The SSN guy is absolutely wetting his posh pants over this!
  • Options
    Well according to SSN it's the Hamsters pitch invasion that caused the game to be suspended, so it's definitely not just the Spanners
  • Options
    3-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fans invading the pitch are all spammers and R5 were just complementing the wall fans on their behaviour (inside the ground at least). The spammers could be in deep shit for what's been going on tonight. As to what happened outside, we don't know yet, but i'm sure neither side will come out of it very well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]This may seem a little hasty but what do people think about banning Millwall fans for the Dec 19th game as we all know otherwise all those scumbags will do is smash the place up? Thoughts? Groucho?
    And face the prospect of many more Millwall fans with tickets in the home areas? And more still outside, "just oakin up the atmos".

It's a difficult decision.
  • Options
    Listening to Radio London reports of a pregnant woman nearly being hit by a brick outside the ground before the game, West Ham attacking stewards and the OB inside the ground, there is a rivalry and there is this and this is well out of control and is nothing to do with football............
  • Options
    Don't be ridiculous, let's not over react on this, as mentioned, it takes two to tango and was always likely to go off at this one.
  • Options
    why ban them from our place?
  • Options
    This may seem a little hasty but what do people think about banning Millwall fans for the Dec 19th game
    I know for a fact that there are Millwall supporters who are registering red cards with Charlton AND buying tickets to provide purchase history. They are that determined to get into the ground.
  • Options
    point being they will be there outside the ground, in the pubs etc.

friendly few seasons back at Senegal fields a group of their muppets turned up at The Valley late on and smashed up the hair dressers near the RO ? maybe they where scared by a whig at and early age ? point is they went there and did it.
    If i was aLandlord/Lady im not sure i would even open on the day we play em. Board the windows up ,give staff day off, cut your losses.
  • Options
    why not ban them from our place ?
  • Options
    Agree with you GH.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]How naieve are you Bing?

Do you believe the spanners when they say they are innocent then?

Penalty to west ham, goal, two one, fans on the pitch again.

Not naieve at all mate. My best mate is a spanner and he acknowledges that they are up for it. It's these big games where all the low life comes out of the woodwork. My comment was meant to cover all angles for some will excuse it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    actually i dont want to ban em im just sick of "they aint all bad" bollox i read on here . when they get to following Wall they turn into c**nts as far as im concerned --- something happens to em like its a full moon.
  • Options
    we know west ham are no angels but i know when we've played west ham and when we've played millwall which lot are the true wrong uns
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]why not ban them from our place ?[/quote] Because their p***k of CEO will say the minority are spoiling it for the majority of millwall fans who are fantastic fans,yea right, they are scum always have been always will be
  • Options
    SCUM, always have been always will be
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]actually i dont want to ban em im just sick of "they aint all bad" bollox i read on here ? when they get to following Wall they turn into c**nts as far as im concerned --- something happens to em like its a full moon.

Millwall fans =
  • Options
    on sky news now
  • Options
    Sky news or Sky Sports news?
  • Options
    Footage on Sky News, definitely both side are to blame.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Footage on Sky News, definitely both side are to blame.

End to end stuff, ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Footage on Sky News, definitely both side are to blame.
    Game of two halves?