Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wet sham v millsmall

Comments

• Options
    i like the little skips he does, got a bit over excited there didnt he!
  • Options
    Utterly f***ing pathetic. If they want to have a row - fair enough. I think that's sad and cretinous, but so long as its just a bunch of tools knocking seven colours of shit out of each other - let 'em. Unfortunately, the grief inside the ground would appear to be sod all to do with (and I can't believe I'm typing this) 'proper' hooligans - it looks like a bunch of muggy little c***s on both sides just revelling in the (ahem) 'atmosphere'. Most of them looked like the sort of soppy fat prick I sat behind on the train yesterday telling everyone loudly how it was going to be 'naughty' tonight.

Seriously - how can anyone over the age of 15 who isn't 'involved' in hooliganism be even remotely interested in this sort of shit? It boggles the mind to see 45 year old blokes running around on the pitch past professional footballers and teasing them like they were in the school playground.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Sky News takes the opportunity to advertise "The Firm" during the break in the news.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Sky News takes the opportunity to advertise "The Firm" during the break in the news.[/quote]

I noticed that , their sports guys condemn the 'hooliganism' there marketing guys maximise revenue from it !!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Utterly f***ing pathetic. If they want to have a row - fair enough. I think that's sad and cretinous, but so long as its just a bunch of tools knocking seven colours of shit out of each other - let 'em. Unfortunately, the grief inside the ground would appear to be sod all to do with (and I can't believe I'm typing this) 'proper' hooligans - it looks like a bunch of muggy little c***s on both sides just revelling in the (ahem) 'atmosphere'. Most of them looked like the sort of soppy fat prick I sat behind on the train yesterday telling everyone loudly how it was going to be 'naughty' tonight.

Seriously - how can anyone over the age of 15 who isn't 'involved' in hooliganism be even remotely interested in this sort of shit? It boggles the mind to see 45 year old blokes running around on the pitch past professional footballers and teasing them like they were in the school playground.

That's my take on it.

Find a field or a car park near the ground and let anyone who wants to knock the mothers out of each other crack on and do it. It's never them that seem to get put in A&E

But the divs running onto the pitch were something else and all this hand waving and goading is nothing short of embarrassing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Someone pass Phil Thompson the box of kleenex FFS
    He should not be wanking on SSN. Particularly not if there's been violence.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    7742768.jpg
    article-1209028-062EA592000005DC-283_634x434.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite][img][/img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6075/7742768.jpg

look at fatty run, god they are all fat those west ham fans lol like all millwall fans or most of have tattoos and are bald to show how hard they are :-P
  • Options
    Hes good at running

Olympic3UsainBolt2008100meterrace.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]the takeover happened today FACT

My mate works at the sun. They have the exclusive interview.
    Was a double page spread, now prob only get a column due to this little scuffle

How has this comment been completely ignored??? Is it a wind up??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]the takeover happened today FACT

Was a double page spread, now prob only get a column due to this little scuffle

How has this comment been completely ignored??? Is it a wind up??
    Because everyone has learned that any post with the word "FACT" in it, is, in fact, nonsense. FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]the takeover happened today FACT

Was a double page spread, now prob only get a column due to this little scuffle[/quote]

How has this comment been completely ignored??? Is it a wind up??[/quote]

Thought that myself, surely BS, that he hasnt put it in capital letters in the takeover thread and not afcuking Millwall v West Ham thread???????????????
  • Options
    Of course it's a bloody wind-up.
  • Options
    They're already blaming West ham!

We are so nice and innocent
  • Options
    Looks like that steward put in a perfectly legitimate challenge on fatty there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]They're already blaming West ham!

[url=http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=35319&posts=11]We are so nice and innocent[/url]

lol wat a shit site, nothing on this eh AFKA? joke really course they are going to claim to be innocent but im sure they gave as good as they got and you here they managed to break through barriers and 500-1000 police, although this is prob bit of exaggeration by reports
  • Options
    really pathetic stuff. As someone said bung them all in an empty stadium somewhere, lock the gates and let them get on with it and why worry about anyone that get's killed or injured.
  • Options
    Just clicked on the above - ' we are so nice and innocent' - link.
    Up came the sh**t Millwall site.....!!!!
    And then my screen went blank.....?

Guess I must have the 'Child Security Control' enabled
  • Options
    I love the fact on the Wall forums they are all calling West Ham pathetic etc when their club does the same on a weekly basis, not nice when the shoe is on the other foot aye.
  • Options
    SSN were acting like 9/11 was going on. Scousers teaming up in Jewell and Thompson. Then they advertise 'The Firm' whilst it's all going on!

wthv2r.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]SSN were acting like 9/11 was going on. Scousers teaming up in Jewell and Thompson. Then they advertise 'The Firm' whilst it's all going on!

wthv2r.jpg

I reckon that pic has been misinterpreted and in fact the job centre had been advertising "Overweight middle aged men required to apply Georgie Thompson's spray tan"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That picture is a shocking indictment of the credit crunch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]That picture is a shocking indictment of the credit crunch

Indeed. "Cockneys single handedly- attempt to revive economy."
  • Options
    I personally am now going to get a wig and lose 3 stone.

Can't be associated with the badly dressed mugs, who walk onto a pitch throw their hands in the air and waddle back off again.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]SSN were acting like 9/11 was going on. Scousers teaming up in Jewell and Thompson. Then they advertise 'The Firm' whilst it's all going on!

[img h=419 w=634]http://i31.tinypic.com/wthv2r.jpg[/img][/quote]

Takeover must being going through today, they're trying to get their cv's in for Parky's job?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    look at the picture thats what i was saying it is alrite the OB saying we had 1000 officers at the game but if they are not in the right places you could have had 10000, the reports of the 1000 OB being inbetween them and the violence breaking through was a load of cack poor planning and intellegence, hoolies having a field day both sets of fans to blame and both sets are scummy feckas for doing it where shirts and peeps that want to go to the game to watch the footie not the fighting were.

anyone who took their kids to that game are stoopid for doing so and shouldnt really complain as it is not exactly good parenting
  • Options
    they are just passionate.......
  • Options
    Swansea though...finished with 7 men last night!
  • Options
    how many different hamsters will be rolled out today
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]They're already blaming West ham!

We are so nice and innocent

I know I am running the risk of getting shot down in flames here but from what I have seen and having spoken to several people who were in the stadium last night it did seem as if the Millwall fans INSIDE the stadium behaved themselves.

I was watching SSN last night and it all seemed to be WH fans on the pitch or fighting the stewards and at the end of the game it was the WH fans that ran towards the Millwall fans, I cannot recall seeing any footage of Millwall fans fighting inside the ground or invading the pitch, several radio commetators also back this up Mark Bright being one of them.

That said I have spoken to a couple of mates who I am afraid to say are "Millwall Holigans" and they never had any intention of buying a ticket as there was more going on to amuse them outside the ground and these really are the scum bags.